Muppets

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I didn't even get to the part about my idea for a Roddy Piper cameo.

Scooter is making a deposit at the bank for the Muppet Wrestling Federation and is waiting in line. In walks Piper wearing sunglasses.

PIPER: I'm here to kick butt and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
SCOOTER: I have an extra piece; would you like it?
PIPER: Oh, thank you very much! *begins chewing*
SCOOTER: What about the other thing?
PIPER: 'Scuse me?
SCOOTER: You said you were here to kick butt and chew bubblegum.
PIPER: *stage whisper* I only say that so's people will offer me some gum.
SCOOTER: I find that asking politely and saying "please" works just as well.
PIPER: Hey, that's a great idea! Thanks, I'll remember that next time!
SCOOTER: You're welcome.

END SCENE

Are you indicating that a They Live attraction is in the works? I've always thought that movie screamed Disney.

Brer Panther

As long as there's some kind of acknowledgment of remorse or lesson learned, that's usually enough.

I don't think the Muppets felt guilty at all. They acknowledged that they were wrong, sure, but Walter was the only one who apologized, and when Kermit called out Fozzie for not noticing, he just shrugged and tried to justify his mistake.

Goofyernmost

Original Poster
I'm guessing that through the process of wiped out posters and their posts, I have all of a sudden become the author of this thread. Just so you know... I didn't start the fire, no, I didn't light it, but, I tried to fight it. And that's all I want to say about that!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I really hope that the muppets will find a more permanent home somewhere. I really hope it's in Epcot! Especially Innoventions.. Such a perfect place for them to be put in.

WondersOfLife

Bunson & Beaker... Yes....Rest of The Muppets...NO.

YES.

Innoventions is mainly composed of interactive exhibits. Heck, there was even a slapstick comedy stage show... - Fozzie Bear.

The Great Piggy Bank Adventure -- Easily can be transformed to be an interactive experience hosted by Sam the Eagle.

SUM of All Thrills -- Bunson and Beaker

Interactive health game show (Habit Heroes) -- Change the games to be hosted by Swedish Chef

And these are just things to be themed if you wanted to re-theme current existing attractions. You could create new exhibits themed to "technological advancements" in a humorous way with the muppets. A science-themed stunt-style game hosted by Gonzo. Another fancy house-themed exhibit hosted be Pepe.

I'm just saying... I respectfully disagree with you with the fact that The Muppets could definitely fit in this area at Epcot.

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm just saying... I respectfully disagree with you with the fact that The Muppets could definitely fit in this area at Epcot.

giphy.gif

WondersOfLife

I'd facepalm too if one can't see how diverse of hands-on exhibits themed to the muppets creating future technology in a humoristic way wouldn't fit in Epcot the same way that Nemo exists in the living seas. You either like the concept or you don't.

Your gifs in place of that simple response is just, I have to say, stupid and annoying.

Cmdr_Crimson

I'd facepalm too if one can't see how diverse of hands-on exhibits themed to the muppets creating future technology in a humoristic way wouldn't fit in Epcot the same way that Nemo exists in the living seas. You either like the concept or you don't.

Your gifs in place of that simple response is just, I have to say, stupid and annoying.
Meh...To each their own I guess....:)

I still stand by that Bunson and Beaker with Muppet Labs works better.....

Or go with it the way they Did during the Jim Henson Hour and made Muppet Central...

Last edited:

Brer Panther

That would be This TV Special...
Title.disneyworld.jpg

Well, not really... There wouldn't be a security guard chasing them or an animated Mickey Mouse. And the Muppets would actually go on rides (the only one in the special who wanted to go on rides was Beauregard).

And Pepe, Bobo and Walter would be there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom