Getting to universal studios

linzikbd

Original Poster
Just wondering how close can a taxi drop you off to universal studios?
We are staying onsite at Disney so looking to get a taxi from there but not sure if there is a drop off point for taxi's to the universal parks ?

Many thanks
Linzi

BrerJon

Just wondering how close can a taxi drop you off to universal studios?
We are staying onsite at Disney so looking to get a taxi from there but not sure if there is a drop off point for taxi's to the universal parks ?

Many thanks
Linzi

All the taxis and shuttle buses drop off at the same point, at the start of CityWalk (well the travelator that takes you to it anyway), just before the bag check.

linzikbd

Original Poster
Thank you..I feel better now I was worried we would be charged extra for entering some sort of car parking system.

BrerJon

Don't worry there are thousands of taxis and shuttle buses every day going from Disney resorts to Universal, it's quite a well-worn system and the taxis like to get in and out quickly so you should find it quite easy, and no extra fares for parking or anything either.

Mukta

I used to use that every year. It was free transportation with the ticket I wanted, so I always went for it. They used to pick up too early for my taste, so I would take a cab back.

These days I spend multiple days and stay near Uni, but dreams unlimited free transportation is legit.

wendysue

It sure would be nice if Uni would contract with the Sanford airport to offer transportation to Universal like WDW has done with OIA. Would definitely like to use our regional airport into Orlando without renting a car. It would be very cool to fly from an airport so close to home.

graphite1326

I used to use that every year. It was free transportation with the ticket I wanted, so I always went for it. They used to pick up too early for my taste, so I would take a cab back.

These days I spend multiple days and stay near Uni, but dreams unlimited free transportation is legit.
How early do they pick up?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom