Internal Job Transfer

roveness

Original Poster
Does anyone know how long it will take to get a job transfer to a quick service restaurant at Magic kingdom. I have 7 years full time senority. I put my transfer request in about 2 months ago.

Last edited:

roveness

Original Poster
Walt Disney World doesn't work that way. Managers have no say in whether you get your transfer or not. Our union contract states no more than 5 attendance notations and no more than 1 reprimand to transfer. It's very hard to get a full time transfer to QSR. I'm just impatient. Lol Magic Kingdom is our busiest park and I already work there. I just want to leave attractions. I guess I just have to wait.

roveness

Original Poster
I've been doing attractions for 7 years. I'm sick of it. QSR gets pays more. But they keep hiring part timers. Hopefully I get my transfer soon

CaptainAmerica

I've been doing attractions for 7 years. I'm sick of it. QSR gets pays more. But they keep hiring part timers. Hopefully I get my transfer soon
Do you know anybody over in QSF&B? Personal relationships can make a difference in companies with otherwise-convoluted red tape built into their systems.

As @akayw0718 said, don't listen to anything @Danielia says. She's openly admitted for being fired after committing theft, sexual harassment, and a slew of other offenses. Yet she still blames Disney for it.

roveness

Original Poster
Do you know anybody over in QSF&B? Personal relationships can make a difference in companies with otherwise-convoluted red tape built into their systems.

As @akayw0718 said, don't listen to anything @Danielia says. She's openly admitted for being fired after committing theft, sexual harassment, and a slew of other offenses. Yet she still blames Disney for it.
A lot of my friends work QSR it's just a long wait list because MK pays more for QSR than the other 3 parks.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Then go work at Taco Bell or Wendy's. You'll get more hours and QSFB is not that good, I know it seems nice because they get paid 50 cents more, but it's not that good. Trust me, I worked QSFB for seven months, it's not that good.

And I already requested to self ban and you guys still want me here yet you still bully me. It's fine.
First of all, it would appear that the OP enjoys working for TWDC, unlike yourself.

Secondly, there's no requesting a "self ban." You want to leave this forum, by all means do so. At the very least it will stop you from giving biased "advice" to current or future TWDC employees who don't realize you quit your job at DL before you were fired....

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
How would leaving the company mean you didn't enjoy it? You have me all wrong.

I loved my job, I hated my role. I love Disney, I hate Disney behind the scenes. I love the co-workers and managers I liked, I hated the ones that were jerks and nitpicked at the stupidest things I did wrong.

I'm going to start making youtube videos about my time at Disney. I'll be sure to give wdwmagic a shoutout too.
You adored it so greatly you quit. Truly a Greek tragedy in the making. Of course, you were about to be fired as well, but why let those pesky facts get in the way of a good tale?

You mean the same site you're looking to "self ban" from? Don't do it any favors....

The Mom

Premium Member
Then go work at Taco Bell or Wendy's. You'll get more hours and QSFB is not that good, I know it seems nice because they get paid 50 cents more, but it's not that good. Trust me, I worked QSFB for seven months, it's not that good.

And I already requested to self ban and you guys still want me here yet you still bully me. It's fine.

Self ban sounds a lot like self terminate. Self terminate = I quit, but want to blame someone else. Or, I know I'm going to get fired. Self ban = I want to stop posting, but want to make someone else stop me? That way, it's never your own fault, and you can go out and tell people that those mean mods at wdwmagic banned you for no reason. If you don't want to be "bullied" (which isn't what's happening here, and I've deleted posts elsewhere that have been bullying you) just stop posting.

CaptainAmerica

I'm going to start making youtube videos about my time at Disney. I'll be sure to give wdwmagic a shoutout too.
toy-story-popcorn.gif

roveness

Original Poster

QSR gets more than 0.50 here in Florida. They start at 11.00 an hour. Which is a lot more than what I make. My friends having been working QSR and they love it. I've been working at Walt Disney World for 7 years, so why would I quit.

roveness

Original Poster
Yeah, she's probably lying.
My friend works at the Magic Kingdom ice cream and star bucks. Ice cream shop pays her 11.00 because of our 0.50 raise. But the starting pay is 10.50 because it includes a premium. Star bucks starts off at 11.00 because it's under speciality drinks. QSR has the best union at wdw here in florida. This pay rate applies to full timers and part timers

roveness

Original Poster
Where did you get 11 dollars from?

More like eight dollars and some change.

That 11 is maybe if you do full service, and are a lead or something.
QSR makes more because of out new union contract. This rate only applies to magic kingdom QSR and those who are full time and part time.

CaptainAmerica

My friend works at the Magic Kingdom ice cream and star bucks. Ice cream shop pays her 11.00 because of our 0.50 raise. But the starting pay is 10.50 because it includes a premium. Star bucks starts off at 11.00 because it's under speciality drinks. QSR has the best union at wdw here in florida. This pay rate applies to full timers and part timers
Italics is my sarcasm font. Danielia has no credibility around here. I believe you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom