Not my idea of a vacation but...

The Empress Lilly

Eh, to each their own. They did work out a pretty decent commando schedule for park novices, well done.

They did every single thrill ride in WDW in one day, throughout all parks, some twice, with plenty of time to spare. To me this shows WDW really ought to build two or three more E-level thrill rides. It is much lacking in this regard.

Flippin'Flounder

If they had started 2 hours earlier, they would have been able to ride Star Tours, and would have had plenty of time to enjoy the MK to ride Splash Mountain and other fun rides.

Matt_Black

Why does that article need to exist? Whose life, anywhere, is enriched in any way having read it?

Yeah. Internet. I once read an article where someone made fake OKCupid profiles for the characters from Sex & The City to see who would get the most responses. To reiterate, the author thought nothing about wasting people's time for the sole benefit of writing a fluff piece about FICTIONAL CHARACTERS.

The Empress Lilly

Yeah. Internet. I once read an article where someone made fake OKCupid profiles for the characters from Sex & The City to see who would get the most responses. To reiterate, the author thought nothing about wasting people's time for the sole benefit of writing a fluff piece about FICTIONAL CHARACTERS.
Yes, it's easy to spend way too much time obsessing about fictional characters. :D

CaptainAmerica

You know, that whole 1st Amendment thing, where people are allowed to freely write/share experiences such as this, whether you may be intrigued by the material or not.

Just take a deep breath. Everything will be alright.
I never said they shouldn't be ALLOWED to post such an article. I simply balk at the acceptance of insipidity and weep for the future of civilization.

Arthur Wellesley

I never said they shouldn't be ALLOWED to post such an article. I simply balk at the acceptance of insipidity and weep for the future of civilization.
There are far numerous reasons one should be a bit concerned about the future of civilization. But it is more than unlikely that any of those contributors to it's downfall will be an internet article stating how many E-ticket attractions you can squeeze in before brunch.

Relax. It's just an article.

BrerJon

Why does that article need to exist? Whose life, anywhere, is enriched in any way having read it?

Bob Iger's.

Anyone who thinks they won't bother with WDW as it's too big, too intimidating, and takes too many vacation days to enjoy might read that article and reconsider as it makes it all sound so easy to do so much in a day that even those on limited time can visit WDW and not miss out too much.

Of course, once they've paid their dollars and are here, they realise the reality is somewhat different, but by that time Disney has them hooked in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom