OUAT - Dark Swan is coming

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
image.jpg
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/02/once-upon-time-emma-dark-swan-photo

After sacrificing herself in last season’s finale to save Regina (Lana Parrilla) and her family, Emma is now trapped with the powers of an ancient evil. “Every part of her is fighting her dark urges,” executive producer Edward Kitsis says. “What happens when [the darkness] mixes with the lightest magic of all, and will Emma have the strength to fight it?”

“How a Dark One manifests is specific to each person who takes on the mantle,” says EP Adam Horowitz. “Emma will have her own unique spin on what it means to be a Dark One.”

Becoming the Dark One “allows you to have the freedom to have no inhibitions,” Kitsis adds, which could play a role in exactly how Emma uses her powers. “We are going to be exploring love and what happens when you use it as a weapon and what are the things that it makes you do. In the past, we’ve said love is the most powerful magic of all. It makes you do many things you normally wouldn’t think you would.”

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Casting for the new season has begun. The heroes will be on a quest to find Merlin.

Lancelot will be returning as played by - Sinqua Walls
image.jpg

Liam Garrigan as King Arthur

image.jpg

Merlin and Guinevere are yet to be cast.

Twilight_Roxas

How perfect would it be if Jennifer Morrison portray the Dark Swan for Disney Hollywood Studios' Unleashed the Villains event this year?

Sped2424

How perfect would it be if Jennifer Morrison portray the Dark Swan for Disney Hollywood Studios' Unleashed the Villains event this year?
I can guarantee you that is something that would never, ever, happen. Also the Unleash the villains event according to many on here has been killed effectively.

RonAnnArbor

Not for nothing, this show has wandered so far away from the original concept I've stopped watching. Not fun anymore, just a place to advertise other Disney properties, and quite frankly, drain the magic out of them.

Sped2424

Not for nothing, this show has wandered so far away from the original concept I've stopped watching. Not fun anymore, just a place to advertise other Disney properties, and quite frankly, drain the magic out of them.
I am sorry but how has it wandered away from the original concept? The show was always putting disney tales front and center.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom