Insulin Storage at the Parks?

BigRedDad

My wife needs to take insulin with her and it has to be refrigerated. This means we have to pack a small cooler with ice packs. We want to have a backup in case the one we are carrying with us on "ice" gets too hot.

Is there anywhere at the parks that they have a first aid station or somewhere with refrigeration to store medication?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Yes they can store it at the First Aid area like where they have the baby care area. They have one in every park near the front entrance or somewhat close to the front of each park. If you look on the park maps you will see where they are. :)

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

Original Poster
Thank you for that information. Normally we go during cooler times and don't have to worry about it much. This is our first Summer trip where it is going to be more difficult.

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

Original Poster
We shall. It will even be more enjoyable now that we received and agreed on a counter offer for our house. If they agree to a final caveat, that burden will be done and make the trip even more enjoyable. We will only have 10 days to pack and vacate after we get back, but that is doable.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

We shall. It will even be more enjoyable now that we received and agreed on a counter offer for our house. If they agree to a final caveat, that burden will be done and make the trip even more enjoyable. We will only have 10 days to pack and vacate after we get back, but that is doable.
Well I hope they agree and you can have an even better trip and celebrate the deal being done!! :D

Upvote 0

smk

Just moved and it was more than a ten day ordeal for us! I hated every minute of it, yuck! To celebrate our fall trip is back on! Have fun!

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Just moved and it was more than a ten day ordeal for us! I hated every minute of it, yuck! To celebrate our fall trip is back on! Have fun!
Yes I totally dislike moving and packing to move!!! But such a relieving feeling once it's all said and done! :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom