What did you do?

Mad Stitch

3 miles tonight naked, aka without a watch. It felt really weird to not be checking my pace. I don't know whats wrong with it. I picked it up and the face was blank. When I put it on the charger it started charging from 0%, there is no reason it should have been that low on power. It's only 3 years old. I may be shopping for a new one like @JillC LI.

I also received an email that revealed the medal for the Las Vegas marathon which I'll be running in this year. It's the best use of spinners I have ever seen!
https://endurance.competitor.com/pu...nOscHBSHf&_ei_=EsWZtR0isjX_UEYNPBjeBW8M4eSnlM.

dreamfinder

Ehh, done some running over the last few weeks. A few days of ~2 mi, some hill running, day of pylo/full body workouts, some light rehab after I did something to my calf, and even some bike thrown in for good measure.

Texas84

3 miles tonight naked, aka without a watch. It felt really weird to not be checking my pace. I don't know whats wrong with it. I picked it up and the face was blank. When I put it on the charger it started charging from 0%, there is no reason it should have been that low on power. It's only 3 years old. I may be shopping for a new one like @JillC LI.

I also received an email that revealed the medal for the Las Vegas marathon which I'll be running in this year. It's the best use of spinners I have ever seen!
https://endurance.competitor.com/pu...nOscHBSHf&_ei_=EsWZtR0isjX_UEYNPBjeBW8M4eSnlM.

That. Is. Awesome.

Texas84

4 miles last night on TM. Finally got back to 10 minute pace for the first time since my RA diagnosis.
This will probably be my last post until after we return from Europe. Last day there is Disneyland Paris! Woohoo!

Take notes. We want a full trip report. :)

LindsayLoves

Have been sick since Saturday so all runs have been called off.
Just got out today for 3.84 miles @9:02/mi. My Garmin is dead since I haven't used it since last Wednesday so I had to use the Nike+ app I've had on my phone since I started running. I really like the way it lays things out at the end of the run but man the GPS was messed up, barely had my route for the first mile and had me all over the place for mile 2, I was running on a path but it had me pretty far off course. Oh well better than running with no tracking :eek:

LindsayLoves

Yesterday - 5 miles @ MGP, but as I do I ran way faster than I wanted even using the virtual trainer on my watch, I have 15 weeks to lock in marathon goal pace

Today- 12 miles. First time hydrating every 2 miles which is the distance between water stops in my fall marathon. I was super nervous about this run after skipping my 10 miler and most of my runs last week because I was sick but it went pretty well.

Happy Independence Day everyone!!!

Texas84

4 humid miles this morning. Not happy with my pace but I'm still dealing with the new hills and the bad foot. The magic lotion from my sports doc is helping but it's only been one week. Here's hoping.

COrunner

Finally getting back on track. Got way to focused on work and neglected myself. Bringing back some control with a 30 min interval today and then did some upper body work. Found a great 21 day diet/kickstart plan to refocus!

Always good to come here and read what others are doing and want to start giving back to the community more.

LindsayLoves

Sunday - Pilates and a 9 mile walk around the neighborhood with my husband.

Monday - 5x800 @ 5k pace with 2:45 RI, and 1.5 mi w/u, 1.25 mi c/d - 5.80 mi total.

Today - Leg work

JillC LI

Take notes. We want a full trip report. :)

I'm baaaack! Had an amazing 10 days in Europe: Germany, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, and France. Didn't run at all, but according to DH's Fitbit, we walked over 10 miles nearly everyday in sightseeing. We did all sorts of cool stuff like climbing to the highest point in Germany (Zugsptize), and jumping off a bridge into a river in Switzerland, and going to the top of the Eiffel Tower in France. But I know what you guys want to hear about it Disneyland Paris. I'll definitely post pics and write a full trip report about our day there in the Disney Paris forum as soon as I can, but suffice it to say we had a blast. My favorite attraction was Ratatouille. Plan to do a short run later today despite the jet lag.

PS - Love the spinner one-arm bandits medal @Mad Stitch!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom