Port Orleans Riverside & Royal Guest Rooms???

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Perfect, good to know :) Its a little hard to tell from the map. I stayed in the building right next to Oak and it was an awesome location. It's just not available :/ I've read the royal guest rooms are near two bus stops, one being south.
I like the Royal rooms...where else can you stay with fireworks in the headboard of your bed?!

JasonDeyoung

I like the Royal rooms...where else can you stay with fireworks in the headboard of your bed?!
Lol well, using the military discount and that's the only option available. Figured why not? Unless more opens when the AP discount comes out for November. But I've been wanting to give RS another try for awhile, was just curious about the royal rooms

Last edited:

twinfo3728

I have a question about Riverside. Does anyone know what location a king room with a bunk would be such as Magnolia Bend vs Bayou? We are traveling with other family. We would really like a king room with a bunk since there are 3 of us but I know my nieces are wanting to stay in a mansion room. Also are the princess rooms in Magnolia Bend area only? Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I have a question about Riverside. Does anyone know what location a king room with a bunk would be such as Magnolia Bend vs Bayou? We are traveling with other family. We would really like a king room with a bunk since there are 3 of us but I know my nieces are wanting to stay in a mansion room. Also are the princess rooms in Magnolia Bend area only? Any help is greatly appreciated!!
If by "bunk" you mean Murphy Bed, these rooms are only located in the Alligator Bayou section. I do not know if there are any king bed rooms in Alligator Bayou or not. There are king bed rooms in Magnolia Bend. King rooms usually need to be booked under that category, since there are few of them. It is not likely you can ask for a King at check-in.

The Royal (princess) rooms are located in Oak Manor and Parterre Place in Magnolia Bend. Rooms in the other two mansions (Acadian House and Magnolia Terrace) are usually cheaper than the Royal rooms. Occupancy is limited to 4 guests (plus child under 3 in crib) so parties of 5 are placed in Alligator Bayou.

disneydad1000

According to www.portorleans.org Alligator Bayou does have king rooms sleeps 3.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom