Free Event at Typhoon Lagoon for DVC Members July 23, 28 & Aug 4, 11

andysol

Original Poster
Finally- a fantastic new perk for DVC members. Am I dreaming? I'll take this over Welcome home wednesdays for sure!

Free admission to Typhoon lagoon at 7pm. From 9:30pm-12:30am DVC members have exclusivity to the water park. Food and drinks included.
"Many of the parks water slides"- so unsure of what all will be available.

I'll be there July 23rd- cyall there! :)

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...extras/special-events/neighborhood-beach-bash
https://dvcmember.disney.go.com/post/disney-vacation-club-neighborhood-14250

Disney Vacation Club Neighborhood Beach Bash Coming to Walt Disney World This Summer!
Get ready to rock the Coolest Summer Ever this July and August during the Disney Vacation Club Neighborhood Beach Bash at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park at Walt Disney World! This all-new complimentary event, available exclusively to Disney Vacation Club Members and their Guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort, will take place this July and August as part of Membership Magic!

Heat up your summer vacation night with after-hours access to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon from 9:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m., with early admission available beginning at 7 p.m. to Members and their Guests, on the following evenings:

- July 23, 2015
- July 28, 2015
- August 4, 2015
- August 11, 2015

Experience select Typhoon Lagoon attractions and many of the park’s fantastic water slides. Rock out to classic beach party tunes from the 60’s inspired Teen Beach Movie and Teen Beach 2, participate in family fun activities like hula-hoop spinning and a limbo contest and enjoy delicious refreshments and treats.

Advanced reservations are required (and non-transferable) to attend and limited to Members staying at a Walt Disney World Resort, up to the number of Guests in their Resort accommodations during event dates. To make reservations, please have your resort reservation number available and call Member Services at (800) 800-9800 on the following dates:

- To book the July 23, 2015 event, please call between July 8 - 16, 2015.
- To book the July 28, 2015 event, please call between July 10 - 21, 2015.
- To book the August 4, 2015 event, please call between July 15 - 28, 2015.
- To book the August 11, 2015 event, please call between July 17 - August 4, 2015.

At least one valid Membership Card will be required to show on the night of the event. Transportation to and from Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon will be provided from select Disney Vacation Club Resorts for event attendees beginning at 8:30 p.m. on the night of the events. Please note that Members staying at Walt Disney World Resorts other than the select Disney Vacation Club Resorts are responsible for their own transportation. For more information, please visit the Member Experiences section of DVCMember.com, located under the My DVC Membership tab.

Roll Call:
July 23- @andysol @lostpro9het
July 28- @PineapplePrincess
Aug 4- @cmarten @goodanu @DisDadWoz @DashRendar
Aug 11- @TabulaRasa

Last edited:

TheRabbit

Pretty cool! That should make the DVC members happy. And I bet it's a 'trial' and if it goes well this summer they will do many more special things like this in the future. Don't screw this one up DVC members! lol

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
So sorry that we are leaving next week. This would have been amazing for us! Hopefully it will happen again next year and (maybe) start earlier in the summer when we are usually here...

toolsnspools

Now this is a good way to ease congestion at the main parks at closing. I'd be all over this. Too bad I can't get ressies from HHI.

Macca250

There needs to be more stuff like this. I love being a member but it's lost a lot of its exclusivity over the years. At least this is a worthwhile event that's only for us and not every man and his dog's cousin that stays at a WDW hotel.

Seanual757

I ready just as long as you are staying at a WDW resort you are good to go, I am going to book at POR/FQ from the 3-5 and head over with the family. We are AP holders but just allowing DVC members will be nice since it will have limited amount of guests.

DisDadWoz

August 4th will be our day there. Planned lunch instead of dinner so we are wide open in the evening. It's like they knew we had it planned that way!!

lostpro9het

Just got off the phone with MS to reserve our spot, no problem with our POP reservation! Sounds like they will be clearing the park before 7:00 and allow early entry then for members with the official "bash" not starting until 9:30.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom