How would you make your least favorite attraction even worse?

IMFearless

Politically Incorrect Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor: Uncensored & Unapologetic

Could be interesting, they are very careful to be politically correct.

My Mum got picked last time we were in laugh floor, which was unfortunate for them as she is profoundly deaf and uses sign language or lip reads as her main method of communication. Basically, I had to explain the situation briefly, and then had to act as an interpreter for her by repeating what they were saying, so she could then understand and answer them. It was hysterical for all involved, but you could tell they were being extremely careful not to offend.

It would be hilarious if they just let rip, must be extremely tempting for them doing that all day.

draybook

It's a Small Michael Jackson World. Think of thousands of tiny Captain EO MJ dolls singing over and over and over.

mike5_zpslxmtyms8.gif

Brer Panther

How about instead of It's a Small World, we get It's a Small World of Our Latest IPs?

Every doll is replaced by a character from a franchise that Disney is milking the heck out of (such as Frozen).

graphite1326

Gotta love the censor filter.
Was reading a thread about Mary Poppins and went from enraged to amused by a user saying "That guy that plays Bert..."

Also, never, EVER try to type out the name of this object:
0079133673200_P255062_180X180.jpg

The censor will not stand for it.
fannypack?

Maelstrom Troll

Try it with a space

Pack? Works fine for me :D

How about "Pirates of Somalia"? A boat ride real full of real plundering pirates, so turn out your pockets! However it will be a treat compared to the "Swiss Family Skyscraper" with more stairs, more pushy kids, and a view facing the parking lot. Then off to the "Seven Dwarves Mine Pain" with seats 25% smaller! Lastly, line up your fast pass for "The Rockin Chair Rollercoaster" where you go zero - gentle rocking in 10 seconds flat.

Last edited:

Flippin'Flounder

Pack? Works fine for me :D

How about "Pirates of Somalia"? A boat ride real full of real plundering pirates, so turn out your pockets! However it will be a treat compared to the "Swiss Family Skyscraper" with more stairs, more pushy kids, and a view facing the parking lot. Then off to the "Seven Dwarves Mine Pain" with seats 25% smaller! Lastly, line up your fast pass for "The Rockin Chair Rollercoaster" where you go zero - gentle rocking in 10 seconds flat.
F*nny

Figaro928

Inspired by Ellen's Energy Adventure, Disney decides to shoehorn even more 90s TV shows into Future World.

"The Seas With Nemo and F-R-I-E-N-D-S"

"The Fresh Prince of the Land"

"Seinfeld Earth"

"Smelly fish, Smelly fish, What are they feeding you?"
Could I be any more of a shark???

Innnnn West Future World - germinated and raised, in the greenhouse is where i spent most of my days..... (too white to think of more)

Whhhhats the deal with the Phoneticians???

yeah, i'm in....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom