My July 2015 plans... are they too ambitious?

madtea_party

Hello! In 18 days, my parents and I will be heading down to WDW for a week! And since I am the resident Disney nerd (though my parents are big fans, planning is the task they leave to me) I have been working on the week's plans. I am not sure if I am being too ambitious because I know I have to be aware of the crowds and insane heat & humidity.

For the record, we have been to Disney about 11 times, so we are quite comfortable with navigating the parks and we are very familiar with the attractions and restaurants.

Aside from the dining reservations, we are pretty flexible with our plans

Sunday 7/19 --- FLIGHT JFK->MCO @ 6:00a
**No park tickets today**
DME to Bay Lake Tower

take boat to WILDERNESS LODGE

2:15 pm – Whispering Canyon Cafe

Monday 7/20 --- MAGIC KINGDOM

8:20 am - The Crystal Palace

10:15 am – 11:15 am Jungle Cruise

11:45 am – 12:45 pm Haunted Mansion

1:15 pm – 2:15 pm Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

Tuesday 7/21 --- HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

9:25 am – 10:25 am Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster

10:35 am – 11:35 am Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

12:20 pm – 1:20 pm Star Tours

EPCOT

World Showcase

5:55 pm Le Cellier Steakhouse

Wednesday 7/22 --- My Birthday! --- Four Parks in One Day! ( I just want to get a picture in front of the park icons -- and I couldn't decide which park I wanted to do for my birthday :D) This is the day that stresses me out most, I am pretty certain we will be cutting it very close with everything.

****Get at AK at opening 8AM****

ANIMAL KINGDOM

~Expedition Everest

~Kilimanjaro Safaris

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS (don’t have to do any rides, just to get a picture in front of HTH)

**Take boat from DHS to E, this takes you to the WS entrance of E**
EPCOT (from WS entrance)

12:40 pm – 1:40 pm Spaceship Earth

1:40 pm - 2:40 pm Soarin’ (This is the priority)

2:40 pm – 3:40 pm Epcot Character Spot

**Take monorail to hotel**

POLYNESIAN RESORT

5:05 pm ‘Ohana

MAGIC KINGDOM (closes at midnight)

Thursday 7/23 --- *No plans for morning*

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

5:25 pm 50s Prime Time Café

Friday 7/24 --- Magic Kingdom

Saturday 7/25 --- Flight back to JFK, no plans, just tears

----
So those are the current plans... any suggestions? I figured it wouldn't hurt to have a bunch of WDW pros such as yourselves help me out! Thanks!

zeebs758

In the Parks
Yes
Plans look great! Only thing I think that could change are your Monday plans. I think you should change the fastpasses for JC and HM for later in the day when it's more crowded. The lines in the morning are usually shorter and not sure if fastpasses are needed. Just a thought.

Upvote 0

stevehousse

Agree with Monday at MK. What we did on our trip in May was start in Frontierland. We were there for rope drop and went straight back. Everyone else goes to fantasyland first and tomorrow land. We got on Big Thunder, Splash, Pirates, Magic Carpet, and jungle cruise and then went on the carousel and we got that much done in our first hour! July crowds might be a little heavier so your times may vary just a little, but it can be done!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom