Question about Fastpass bookings today (60 days)

curry767

Original Poster
By my calculations my 60 day fastpass window opens today. The question is, what time?

I understand that it is when the park closes, but I see today (3rd June) that the MK doesn't close till 3AM.

Does that mean I won't be able to book any fastpass's for any park till 3AM?

I ask this question because i've only read about fastpass windows based on EMH till 1AM, not 3.

TheMouseFan

By my calculations my 60 day fastpass window opens today. The question is, what time?

I understand that it is when the park closes, but I see today (3rd June) that the MK doesn't close till 3AM.

Does that mean I won't be able to book any fastpass's for any park till 3AM?

I ask this question because i've only read about fastpass windows based on EMH till 1AM, not 3.
Your window should open at 1am. It is based on the latest normal closing time of the parks. FP+ are not used during EMH, so that won't affect the system resetting itself for the day. Hope you have a great trip!!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I was under the impression the window opens at midnight. Park open or not.

To be sure, start trying at midnight, if you can't get access, wait until 1AM.

All times Eastern. Let us know which works.

TheMouseFan

I was under the impression the window opens at midnight. Park open or not.

To be sure, start trying at midnight, if you can't get access, wait until 1AM.

All times Eastern. Let us know which works.
Midnight worked for me both +60 days.
That was how it was originally promoted, but then when people started having issues at midnight with it not working, others who were supposedly in the know, were saying that it is actually based on the latest closing park or midnight, whichever was later. Who knows what it really is though!!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
That was how it was originally promoted, but then when people started having issues at midnight with it not working, others who were supposedly in the know, were saying that it is actually based on the latest closing park or midnight, whichever was later. Who knows what it really is though!!
I literally did mine starting at 12:01 last Sat, and 12:01 the Friday before for both of my WDW legs coming in August.

I watched MDE flip from "not ready" to the FP screens (I did have to refresh MDE however).

Tom

Beta Return
I literally did mine starting at 12:01 last Sat, and 12:01 the Friday before for both of my WDW legs coming in August.

I watched MDE flip from "not ready" to the FP screens (I did have to refresh MDE however).

But what was the latest non-EMH closing time of the parks those nights? There has been a fairly general consensus that if a park has operating hours past midnight, the FP+ window doesn't open until that park has closed. It makes sense that it wouldn't go into EMH since you can't use FP+ during EMH.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
But what was the latest non-EMH closing time of the parks those nights? There has been a fairly general consensus that if a park has operating hours past midnight, the FP+ window doesn't open until that park has closed. It makes sense that it wouldn't go into EMH since you can't use FP+ during EMH.
Just checked. It was midnight both days, not 1 am.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom