Can anyone give me any information on this castle model?

corvette74

Original Poster
I have acquired this castle and I am trying to find out more about it. I have a what I believe is a model or replica of a castle which Kingdom Keepers and Ridley Pearson is wrote on the front. There are several little clues or notes that was inside of it. The castle is really neat I believe it is two or more years old but not for sure. I really would love to find something out about it. I would greatly appreciate any help or information anyone may know about it. Thank you very much in advance.
IMG_5296.JPG
IMG_5294.JPG
IMG_5290.JPG
IMG_5289.JPG

lilclerk

Well, Kingdom Keepers is a series of books by Ridley Pearson. From the photos, the house looks homemade. How does it look to you in person?

I did a quick Google search, looks like there are fan fiction contests for Kingdom Keepers with "honorable mentions" given to the stories that didn't quite make the top marks of the week. I'm guessing this is a fanfic story that was submitted to the contest, and got an honorable mention.

I'll admit, I never finished the books so I'm not sure of the significance of the house itself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom