How would you make your least favorite attraction even worse?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
It's a Small Michael Jackson World. Think of thousands of tiny Captain EO MJ dolls singing over and over and over.

:eek:

Good lord, now you've added a disturbing video to the song that is hard to get out of my head.....

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Other than the modifications to IASW, these are some awesome ride suggestions.

Arthur Wellesley

Hall of Almost Presidents: Featuring Mondale, Gore, Kerry, McCain & Nader narrated by Sarah "I can see Disneyland from my house" Palin (I know she never said it personally but it is still a fun quote) :)
For the first few moments of the show, have George W. Bush standing with the bunch. Then an announcement comes over the auditorium: "The state of Florida would like to make a change." Then his animatronic slowly lowers down offstage, and the Gore one slowly emerges in it's place.

JohnD

I was at a party over the weekend and we got into this conversation: Of your least favorite/least frequented attractions in all the World, how could you make them even more undesirable?

I'll go first:

Disney Presents: The Hall of VICE Presidents!

Nestled unnaturally in the heart of Tomorrowland, in the former home of fan-favorite Stitch's Great Escape, come spend an enlightening 47 minutes with the real heroes of America's rise to glory, The Vice Presidents!

Warning: Shoulder harnesses will be implemented at all times, and will not raise until the conclusion of the performance.

Hypothetical WDWMagic Thread: "John C. Calhoun STILL not working-catatonic with lame strobe light effect-WHO are you fooling, WDI?!"

JII: Replace Dreamfinder with Eric Idle and have Figment release skunk smell. Oh wait. . . We're talking make your least favorite worse, not making the most favorite worse.

Blackburn23

Not my least favorites (soarin is by the way) but a few terrible ideas!

Space Mountain, and the lower the bars that I swear I nearly hit my head on every time by 12 inches.....

Soarin over Universal Studios....

Honey I shrunk the audience with a real snake and real nice....

It's a small world with a mandatory 30 minute stoppage in the middle....

Indiana Jones, randomized where sometimes the Nazis don't have bad aim .......

Star Tours with Miss Piggy as the navigator....

Lights Motors Action using Disney Buses.....

Jahona

Peter Pan's Flight, LIVE in the Magic Kingdom! Featuring Christopher Walken singing(ish) and dancing (well, trying to) LIVE WHILE YOU RIDE!

Is it kinda sad that I would enjoy it? I love Christopher Walken and while his performance was sub par he is a funny guy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom