Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

JasonDeyoung

Resort is all booked, Nov 5-15 POFQ
Now just gotta get into training mode so I don't have to crawl across the finish lol. Pretty excited this will be my first 1/2, I've done other runDisney events but they were 5k & 10k's and I'm defiantly excited for the after party. Had a blast at the Everest after party so this one I can only imagine lol

Last edited:

zaniac

Have they released what the medal will look like this year? Also it seems the logo design and color scheme changes from year to year, does anyone know what it will be this year?

surfsupdon

Have they released what the medal will look like this year? Also it seems the logo design and color scheme changes from year to year, does anyone know what it will be this year?

I haven't seen anything posted here...but that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

HRHPrincessAriel

Resort is all booked, Nov 5-13 POFQ
Now just gotta get into training mode so I don't have to crawl across the finish lol. Pretty excited this will be my first 1/2, I've done other runDisney events but they were 5k & 10k's and I'm defiantly excited for the after party. Had a blast at the Everest after party so this one I can only imagine lol
Unless it rains. Last year was terrible, horrible, miserable. I still feel cheated. *crosses arms and stomps off to corner to pout*

JasonDeyoung

Unless it rains. Last year was terrible, horrible, miserable. I still feel cheated. *crosses arms and stomps off to corner to pout*
I'll make the best of it regardless :) I think every runDisney event has had some sort of odd weather the last year so hopefully it'll be nice this time haha ;)

Actually I take that back! This year at Expedition Everest, we had perfect weather *

Last edited:

JasonDeyoung

The rate runDisney is going this year with medals it'll prob be released late summer or around September or October :(

Suganti

We are eagerly awaiting the release of what the medals are going to look like for this year! Last year they announced on July 28th ... and that came and passed :(

amy1985

Is anyone staying at the polynesian with the race discount? Would you mind if I ask what you're paying per night? I'm not running until next year, but we got wilderness lodge last year for TOT 10 miler at $325 per night, but the travel page says the deluxe start at $299 per night, but I'm guessing polynesian is higher than that

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom