The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Wow, after all that, that wasn't her. She responded saying that Tel Aviv is too far from where she lives and she would have let me know if she was going to be there.

And I abused my air conditioning privileges. My relatives hid the AC remote from me because I left it running last night before I left. Ooch. Not a good day so far.
Sympathy like

StarWarsGirl

Well, today was our last full day of sightseeing. Tomorrow and Saturday will be spent around the beach/pool here. We leave Sunday. We have a flight from here to Atlanta in the afternoon (I think around 4 pm) which is an overnight flight and then Atlanta to BWI on Monday.

I have pictures, but they will come later. I am off to take a shower and go to bed since it's after 11 here. We went across the street for dinner and went shopping afterward, so we got back to the room at about 10:20 or so. Long day. And so far, my brother is the only one in bed. Although he's watching Youtube videos on his iPod in bed.

@StarWarsGirl95 , where will you go for breakfast today? What's been your favorite breakfast since you've been there in the land of Shangri-la?!
You mean tomorrow? :joyfull: Don't ya love different time zones?

You know, we really haven't eaten many breakfasts out since we got to Aulani. Actually, any. We bought stuff for the room and have been cooking in. So, I will be staying here for breakfast tomorrow. At the Hilton, we went to this place called CJ's for breakfast that was pretty good. My parents went to this place called Tropics Bar and Grille for breakfast one morning. I wasn't feeling well and got myself a latte and a banana and went back to bed for a while that day, so I missed that one, though their dinner was good. We'll probably try breakfast someplace here on Sunday before we leave.

We've been eating a lot of meals in the room since we got to Aulani. We're still going to Disney in August, so we're trying to save money here and there since we definitely will not eat in when we're at WDW.

StarWarsGirl

Oh, I forgot the other good news. I put on one of my shirts the other day that I bought a few months ago and that fit fine at the beginning of the trip...and now it's too big. And then today, I realized that I would have to tighten my clear belt I always wear. So it seems that the increased activity level plus my eating soup basically every day instead of french fries and limiting dessert has paid off!:happy:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Oh, I forgot the other good news. I put on one of my shirts the other day that I bought a few months ago and that fit fine at the beginning of the trip...and now it's too big. And then today, I realized that I would have to tighten my clear belt I always wear. So it seems that the increased activity level plus my eating soup basically every day instead of french fries and limiting dessert has paid off!:happy:
Congrats

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom