Cypress Point Resort

LizC

Original Poster
Has anyone every stayed at Cypress Point Resort on Treasure Cay Lane? Its about 15min driving from all 4 parks, so says Google Maps. We have stayed onsite every trip (except one, didn't turn out well) for the past 5 years, so staying offsite would be tough. This time my parents are joining us and would really like to save some money, hard to argue with the free babysitters!

Any and all opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Sans Souci

I stayed here about 12 years ago with my MIL's RCI week and it was fine. Obviously, things can change. It's a typical Florida timeshare w/r/t architecture and décor. It was clean and it had a cute volcano pool. It is close to DTD and there is a Winn Dixie not far away.

We stayed in a 2 br+studio lock off. The only thing I did not like was the layout of the master bedroom. It had a bathroom and was "open plan." There was only a half wall separating the bedroom from the bathroom...which is kind of gross. But there was also a main bathroom. But I think there are a lot of layouts here, since it is a large property.

After you check in, just avoid the "welcome desk." That is where they will try to get you to attend the timeshare presentation. ;)

LizC

Original Poster
I stayed here about 12 years ago with my MIL's RCI week and it was fine. Obviously, things can change. It's a typical Florida timeshare w/r/t architecture and décor. It was clean and it had a cute volcano pool. It is close to DTD and there is a Winn Dixie not far away.

We stayed in a 2 br+studio lock off. The only thing I did not like was the layout of the master bedroom. It had a bathroom and was "open plan." There was only a half wall separating the bedroom from the bathroom...which is kind of gross. But there was also a main bathroom. But I think there are a lot of layouts here, since it is a large property.

After you check in, just avoid the "welcome desk." That is where they will try to get you to attend the timeshare presentation. ;)

Thanks so much for your reply. We would get a 3 bedroom, so I'm assuming we would have 2 bathrooms as well. Otherwise the half wall at the bathroom would definitely bother me. We will for sure stay clear of the welcome desk if we decide to stay here!

Sans Souci

Thanks so much for your reply. We would get a 3 bedroom, so I'm assuming we would have 2 bathrooms as well. Otherwise the half wall at the bathroom would definitely bother me. We will for sure stay clear of the welcome desk if we decide to stay here!

Yes. We had 2 bathrooms in our unit, so I would imagine a three BR would as well. It was nasty, too, when someone showered. The entire bedroom would just get so humid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom