Main gate spouse pass, blacked out?

Ben2015

Original Poster
So the 2nd of July is a blackout day for disneyland, my wife is a cast member and told me she can still get in the park with her blue gate pass. As the spouse with a blue gate pass would I still be able to enter disneyland by myself on the blackout day? Thanks!

TP2000

Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.com forums! I have no idea about your question, but this thought comes to me...

I can't imagine that Disney doesn't send out pass usage rules and calendars when an employee qualifies for a main gate pass, if not have an employee website with blockout calendars and another listing of the rules available for reference. Or perhaps your wife could call her HR department for a reminder on how that company benefit works exactly?

Last edited:

GiveMeTheMusic

TP2000

No, the spouse pass is blocked out as well. Your only option today would be DCA.

https://blockoutdates.disney.com/disney-parks-in-california-print/

Ah-ha! As I imagined, Disney has a website available for employees to look up the availability of one of their company benefits, in this case the theme park sign-in pass. I can also easily imagine that the existence of this website is communicated to employees quite plainly.

Thanks for the insight @GiveMeTheMusic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom