The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

englanddg

One Little Spark...
So a ton of default subreddits on reddit are in a blackout after the firing of a beloved admin.

I'm incredibly interested to see how this turns out.
They'll move on. Happens all the time.

The EFNET wars are a good example over on IRC...

But, Reddit will likely survive well as there isn't much to replace it, so no where for loyalists to "move" to.

JokersWild

They'll move on. Happens all the time.

The EFNET wars are a good example over on IRC...

But, Reddit will likely survive well as there isn't much to replace it, so no where for loyalists to "move" to.
Oh, I don't really expect anything substantial to happen like a mass exodus. I just find the whole situation really interesting. Reddit in general has been a bit strange over the past few months. First they ban a ton of subreddits, now this.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Sneak peak at my personal project I'll be posting soon on my (coming soon) personal blog, Artisan Attractions. ;)
image.jpg

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I've never actually used an editor on an iPad, so I'm honestly not sure. I worry that any program you try to get for iPad might not really be intuitive, but I could be totally wrong. I would say that, if you could find room for it or get it to work properly, you should really try getting Premiere back on your PC. I don't know about how it used to be, but the latest versions are really great and easy to use.

In terms of iPad, maybe iMove? I'm not sure if there's a version for iPad, but I could picture that working relatively well on iPad.
Imovie on ipad or pinnacle on ipad are both solid. Pinnacle is more robust on the ipad than imovie, but you pay more for that.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Gracias. I've used imovie and wasn't too crazy about it. May give pinnacle a shot
I don't own their app, but my Dad bought it. It was something like 10 bucks. It's fairly robust.

Myself, I'd prefer to use a PC to edit videos.

-edit-

Now that my family has linked all our Apple accounts, I need to see if I can get that for free too for my iPad! <grin>

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Team Mickey is going to dominate! :D Want to know why?

Mickey can hide!

Mickey can yodel!

Mickey can edit photos!

Mickey is romantic!

In all seriousness, good luck to the 12 other competitors! Let the best Imagineer win! And here's to hoping we don't all fall flat on our faces! :p

You, my friend, have NO IDEA what is coming!

You all learned what I can do when I'm upset (ahem...as Tiki put it, no more LOTR for me!)

Now you have to deal with badarses of @IDInstitute and @DisneyPrincess1993 (the latter just DOMINATED the previous comp!), and our fourth and possibly secret weapon, @DSquared?

MWAHAHA We gonna rule ya'll!

We all know who rules the Fab Five! Welcome to Donald's WORLD!

(edit)

For reference for those not familiar with the "joke", I was really upset after Team Sea took @Voxel last season (it's ok @MonorailRed, I forgave you). Here is what I did in a week after Sea took Voxel from me...Did this pretty much by myself...and I won that week.

Site still works.

http://www.lotr-universal.com/

Last edited:

DinoInstitute

Now you have to deal with badarses of @IDInstitute and @DisneyPrincess1993 (the latter just DOMINATED the previous comp!), and our fourth and possibly secret weapon, @DSquared?
And I dominated the comp before! :cool:
:p;)
For reference for those not familiar with the "joke", I was really upset after Team Sea took @Voxel last season (it's ok @MonorailRed, I forgave you). Here is what I did in a week after Sea took Voxel from me...Did this pretty much by myself...and I won that week.

Site still works.

http://www.lotr-universal.com/

That project is still...amazing:jawdrop:
Let's pull out something two times better challenge one!:D;)

Anyways, this Team Donald, it's pretty sweet. We've got 4 great Imagineers here!

After every challenge when we win we be like:
image.jpg

englanddg

One Little Spark...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom