CBR building and bus question

KCKAS

Original Poster
Hi, We are staying at Caribbean Beach Resort in September. We want a regular room, family of 5. What is your favorite building there? Also, are there 2 different bus systems? One going to parks and an internal bus system or just one bus system doing both? Thank you.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Correct. There are two bus "lines" that run at CBR. One is a resort only line, that takes you from stop to stop within the resort. The other is the "external" line that takes you to the parks and Disney Springs.

My favorite sections are Aruba building 51 and Jamaica building 45, near the bridge. But, really, I'd take anything in those two sections without batting an eye. It's a quick walk over to Old Port Royale (the food court/main pool complex) and are frequently the first stops to drop off at night and the last stops to pick up when going to a park (which means that once you board the bus, you are pretty much on your way to the park, not having to wait as the bus circles the rest of the stops within the resort).

Tinkerkelle

CBR rooms just been refurbished and look fab. Main pool area is brilliant and quiet pools are great for a quick cool down. I second the buildings by the bridge for a quick walk over to the main amenities and good location for bus pick up. A lovely walk over and nice playground in the middle. Such a gorgeous looking resort. Have a great holiday! :)

SosoDude

We've stayed in Martinique and Aruba. We liked Aruba better because of the footbridge through Caribbean Cay to the Old Port Royale. The bus service was about the same for both.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom