The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MOXOMUMD

I have no idea why you are all blaming abrahams for a concept pic.

Remember that the next movie will be about exploration (mostly).
So no surprise to see an science class ship. Plus this is a TOS timeline.
In the other hand, I really wished the federation started to upgrade all ships to have similar power and structure as the "USS VENGEANCE".

Very useful to deal with the damage the altered timeline got (from the first movie)
I have no idea why you think we are all blaming Abrams for a concept pic. I am definitely not a Trekkie and have no idea what you're going on about quite honestly. My "I blame Abrams" was a tongue in cheek remark on the how he's "trying really hard for his franchise movies to not be similar in any aspect" answer he gave at many SWVII interviews.

MOXOMUMD

Well, I just did my good deed for the day.
I was just at the store, and the cashier gave me $10 too much change. My change was supposed to be $10.04, and he handed me what, initially, looked like two $5's and four cents. I took it, crumpled it up, and stuffed it in my pocket. Once I got home, I pulled it out to straighten and fold the bills to put them in my wallet, and that's when I found the $10 under the two fives.
Yes, I promptly went back and returned it to that cashier, with a discreet explanation. Would have been so easy to just say "Too bad, so sad!", but, I just couldn't, even though I really didn't feel like making that trip again.

When I was a manager at The Disney Store, if a drawer was off (under or over) by $5 or more, we had to fill out and file a till discrepancy report, and call (leave a message) for the District Manager.
Unfortunately, It happened way more times than you might think. All of us had drawers off from time to time, but, fortunately, the most I ever ( I say "I", but, we really don't know who it happened with, 'cause it was the Holidays and our SM had been instructed to suspend till counts between CM register shifts 'cause it took too long) was $0.75.

Sooo much stuff I coulda' bought with that $10.00, too...!!! :hilarious: ;) :)
You're a good man, Charlie Brown :geek:

MOXOMUMD

I LOVE to mix sweet and savory.

Chicago's Garrett's Popcorn, Chicago Style is one of my favorite savory and sweet. Cheddar and Caramel.
130e1ef0bd3e11e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg

And then there is this little wonder from Epcot Germany Salted Caramel dipped in Chocolate.
thumb_600.jpg

image.jpg

80eabcc76695e5cb003daa75923843a1.jpg

Not to be out done by the Boardwalk Salted Caramel Brownie Ganache.

:hungry:
Love me some Karamell Kuche! :inlove:

Progress.City

Wow, after all that, that wasn't her. She responded saying that Tel Aviv is too far from where she lives and she would have let me know if she was going to be there.

And I abused my air conditioning privileges. My relatives hid the AC remote from me because I left it running last night before I left. Ooch. Not a good day so far.

Last edited:

catmom46

Wow, after all that, that wasn't her. She responded saying that Tel Aviv is too far from where she lives and she would have let me know if she was going to be there.

And I abused my air conditioning privileges. My relatives hid the AC remote from me because I left it running last night before I left. Ooch. Not a good day so far.

I think this means it's time to go to bed and start fresh tomorrow! :cat:

catmom46

TN = the next generation (Piccard), The Sovereing is the latest ship in the last movies of The next generation.
Rebooted = the new movie series with Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto as Captain Kirk and Commander Spock.
The USS VENGEANCE was the ship used by both bad guys (Khan and one madman Admiral). Supposedly 4x times stronger 2x bigger than the best federation ship, build by Khan)

Somehow I don't think this response helped Betty… ;)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Everytime I go to Chicago I come home with a gallon package of Garrett's Popcorn. They make it right before you. It is amazing. I never thought I'd like a sprinkle of Sea Salt on Chocolate Caramel either but it really makes the flavors more intense. I love it. Kinda like how salt makes other dishes taste even better. I use to salt everything heavily. I had to give up salt when I was prego with my first kid. I've since then learned to lightly salt.

I love Garrettscheese popcorn, it is the best in the world. It is the only thing I look forward to when we have to go to Chicago to visit the in-laws.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
At the London airport, it's been a crazy two weeks. We have walked and seen so much stuff. It was a ton of fun! I have taken a ton of pictures, I will start posting some after the 4th. I'm a little sad to leave but I'm ready to get home. I miss my shower and my dog. I would say dogs but our oldest dog (was my late moms dog) passed away while we were gone. We were kind of expecting him to go soon but it would have been nice to be with him at the end.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom