BOG breakfast v. lunch v. dinner

bee

Original Poster
For my upcoming trip (http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...ctually-get-to-go-now-pre-trip-report.901221/) I was originally planning to go to BOG once for breakfast and once for lunch. BUT a reservation just opened up for dinner on a night that I was going to be at MK anyway so I took it. Now I'm thinking I don't need to eat there three times during a 5-night trip. I know which one I'm leaning toward canceling, but can anyone give me their thoughts as to the merits of each meal as well as the downsides? Are the three meals all so vastly different that I should do all three? Is there one meal that's far superior to the others? Thanks in advance!!

bee

Original Poster
Thank you both! Ok so definitely keeping dinner. Now to decide between breakfast and lunch.

HouCuseChickie

I've never done breakfast there, but the menu looks very appealing and I am a sucker for any pre-park opening opportunities. We have had lunch and dinner there and while I didn't love either one, I put dinner above lunch. While not normal CS hectic, lunch had a more hectic feel to me than dinner. And while I'm more of a cocktail person, being able to have beer or glass of wine at BOG dinner felt kind of cool since it's your only option for alcohol in MK.

bee

Original Poster
Thank you all! I was leaning toward canceling lunch and based on your responses I'll stick with my gut. Our breakfast is at 8:00 on a day MK opens at 9:00 so that's an obvious keep, and yes we want to have a glass of wine in MK!

Edit: not to mention lunch has been pretty easy to obtain in my experience. There's always the option of two one-person reservations if one two-person isn't available.

mattdenine

Keeping the breakfast to get in MK early is a great choice and I heard BOG is great for dinner so I think you made the right choice. We have an ADR for lunch but I hope can get a dinner so my DD can meet the beast.

popcenturylover

Haven't had dinner yet but, breakfast & lunch were both good! Had an early ressie for breakfast thinking we'd get to ride 7DMT right after but, they let people into the park early that day soooo........that went out the window!

janelove956

I would definitely say, if you're set on canceling one, cancel breakfast. I didn't find it that unique and would much rather have something like Crystal Palace,plus you can also get early entrance to the park. Both lunch and dinner are delicious at BOG and very different and the Grey Stuff is yummy!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom