The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Allright folks, I need your help.

I need you all to give me some views on my video (bonus, you will finally see my ugly face)

This is for a contest.. the winners will get approximately 50,000 USD (600,000 pesos) divided in 12 months for a year. For travelling anywhere.

so, the more views, the merrier! (ps, I did not make the video, they have a website, where you supply the photos and it creates the design for you)
so sorry if its a bit clunky. (it also does not feature tracy's arm.. hence why I had to use skagway)

donaldtoo

We were on the regular DP when I lost the 7. Although I don't recall it being tons of food like so many people complain. I thought it was just the right amount. We did have a lot of leftover snack credits, but we used those for souvenirs, which we planned to get anyway. :hungry:

We had the one where you get a snack, QS/CS, and TS. The only reason we even got it on the last 2 trips was 'cause of my 50% CM discount. We pigged out like never before. :confused: It was just sooo much more food than we normally eat OOP.
And, I believe we too had some leftover snack credits, and maybe a QS/CS or two, as well. :)

donaldtoo

I was very impressed with what you did. That's the way I was brought up, too. It's good to share stories like that, as sometimes I think we all need to be reminded about what it means to be a decent person. Anyone can make a mistake, and you probably saved a lot of anguish for that man at the end of his shift, when he was trying to reconcile the amount of money in his cash drawer. Little did he know that he had a guardian angel watching out over him last night.

Thanks! :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Hey, everybody! Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. Been crazy. Girl is home from camp, laundry finally getting under control, got through her stomach bug yesterday. Now that everything is approaching what passes for normal, boy leaves for camp soon!
I hope she's OK now! Tummy bugs are no fun! My laundry is caught up and the boys are going out to mow!

donaldtoo

A little side story...every year we went across the road to Grandma's and Grandpa's farm. For the 4th of July. Grandpa had built a big brick, grill. We loaded lots of hot dogs and hamburgers on it. Yum! After that with baked beans and other side dishes, we had dessert. Home made apple pie and home made ice cream, in an old crank type freezer. All of us kids took turns with the crank. My Grandma loved DQ, so all year she would save the really pretty spoons, bright primary colors back in the day. Anyway I always had the hardest time choosing. Life was so great and simple back then. Happy 4th all.:D

Such nice memories! :happy:

Oh yes! I remember the old hand cranked ice cream makers, with rock salt and all that fun!
We used to make it on the porch of the farmhouses of both my grandparents, a lot...! :hungry: :)

betty rose

Hey, everybody! Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. Been crazy. Girl is home from camp, laundry finally getting under control, got through her stomach bug yesterday. Now that everything is approaching what passes for normal, boy leaves for camp soon!
Sorry about the stomach bug. I watch and only drink bottled water when away from home. Other's water just doesn't agree, glad she is feeling better. Summer is no time to get any kind of bugs, with school out and all.;)

Cesar R M

We had the one where you get a snack, QS/CS, and TS. The only reason we even got it on the last 2 trips was 'cause of my 50% CM discount. We pigged out like never before. :confused: It was just sooo much more food than we normally eat OOP.
And, I believe we too had some leftover snack credits, and maybe a QS/CS or two, as well. :)
know the feeling. I still remember when after my first trip to WDW.. I had 17 SIT DOWN RESTAURANT remaining points. D:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom