Orlando vs Tampa

linzikbd

Original Poster
November time. I was just wondering as we will be visiting Busch gardens, it looks quite open on youtube like there is not a lot of shade.

Upvote 0

WelshBatman

The temps at Disney are typically a little cooler (particularly the lows but occasionally the highs) than Tampa during that time of year. Right now it's warmer inland than in Tampa (but that changes depending on weather conditions anyway). The lows in Tampa are higher now and usually are anyway due to the water. In November it's pretty comfortable either way. I will say that neither Disney nor Busch Gardens are in Orlando and Tampa directly. Disney is southwest of Orlando and Busch Gardens is east of Tampa. Once you get out of the heat islands of the cities, the temps aren't as high as the weather would have you think. That said, there may be a difference of a couple of degrees between Disney and Busch Gardens but it may not even be noticeable.

Upvote 0

JasonDeyoung

Lived in Tampa for 9 years now and I would say it is. The heat index is normally higher here, we do get a breeze off the Gulf sometimes but as for humidity etc it's pretty close. Id say it's usually overall around a 5-10 degree difference

Upvote 0

Runnin'Gator

There's shade at Busch Gardens... more so than at Magic Kingdom. Florida weather in November can be pretty bipolar. It could be fairly cold or really warm from day to day.

Upvote 0

cheezbat

The weather is very similar. The temps are never more than about a five degree difference.
As for the shade thing, Busch Gardens has MANY places with shade. Far more than DHS, MK, Epcot, Universal, or IOA.
It's a big park, but a great one.

Upvote 0

Bairstow

https://outflux.net/weather/noaa/in...66CC;T:000000;GFNT:666666;GIMP:666666;FORID:9

Their mean temperatures are almost exactly the same.
Orlando is very slightly rainier.
Tampa is very slightly more humid.

climat.png

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom