AVATAR land construction progress

P_Radden

From DaMouse Instagram

11381455_1605688576367110_207709687_n.jpg

twebber55

Holy wow!! I think that this is the max height for the first part of the mountains. I still believe that those curved steel pieces coming off the right are the vines that we see in the concept art video with the model. I bet that the next mountain over is the highest one.
correct....and it also looks like it wont be too much longer before the rock work process begins, hopefully by the end of the summer

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Seriously . . . . there is no way that would be possible without CAD and CAM.

Well, I guess they built the pyramids, but still . . . wow.
Oh it is possible. It is just a lot harder, more time consuming and there would be a lot more "Hold that up here. Higher! Higher! Alright, tack it off there." going on. ;)

My job is made drastically easier by CAD. The computer can do the trig that would take me several hours in the blink of an eye.

articos

Oh it is possible. It is just a lot harder, more time consuming and there would be a lot more "Hold that up here. Higher! Higher! Alright, tack it off there." going on. ;)

My job is made drastically easier by CAD. The computer can do the trig that would take me several hours in the blink of an eye.
The steel you're seeing is the most complex steel structures built at WDW.

HauntedMansionFLA

this picture is from *******...you can see that the first floating mtn is now taller than the E ticket with other ,even taller mtns to come...hope this is ok
http://www.*******.com/reports13/itshuge.jpg
Darn, I can't get you file to upload :( But I'm excited to see all of the pictures the oats day iron two. Very impressive to see the structure going up. Just waiting for an a picture from above to give a true look at the world of Pandora.

WED Purist

Ugh I love this park so much. ..can't wait till all is finished. I feel more than any other this is a park Walt would stand behind the most!
Whenever I walk through this park, I'm reminded that Walt wanted real animals along the Jungle Cruise in Disneyland. There is obviously no way to do that in Anaheim, but I think we have it in Animal Kingdom. If only the safari ride was a boat ride instead...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom