Looking for Housing/Roommates

schwartziel

Original Poster
Hey everyone!

My name is Lauren, I am 23, and I've been a CM since I did the CP back in 2012 and I have now received a PI! With only about 2 1/2 weeks til check in I am looking for housing. I have seen in the past that some cast member's have posted on here that they are looking for roommates. If anyone has an open room (preferably furnished) feel free to reach out to me on a message on here and I can give you my email and/or phone number! :) We can chat some more then!

Hey everyone!

My name is Lauren, I am 23, and I've been a CM since I did the CP back in 2012 and I have now received a PI! With only about 2 1/2 weeks til check in I am looking for housing. I have seen in the past that some cast member's have posted on here that they are looking for roommates. If anyone has an open room (preferably furnished) feel free to reach out to me on a message on here and I can give you my email and/or phone number! :) We can chat some more then!

Hi Lauren, Im moving to orlando on January 15th and i had a 3br apartment lined up at Cane Island, but the girls I was supposed to live with cannot live with me anymore. would you be interested?

Foreverkatastic

Hey guys ! I am moving to Disney in August and I'm looking for a room for rent near Disney or a group of girls who would want to get an apartment together !

Stich1978

I am moving in March and I am looking for a roommate. I am a new hire and need a place to stay. I don't have a car so someone close would be great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom