Premium Member
CHEm2LtW0AEInR2.jpg
CHEm2LxWcAEV-NH.jpg

CHEm2LzWcAAhX9a.jpg

CHEm2MTWgAA1Bqh.jpg
Awwwwwwwwwww I love cute

Figgy1

Premium Member
Well, I just did my good deed for the day.
I was just at the store, and the cashier gave me $10 too much change. My change was supposed to be $10.04, and he handed me what, initially, looked like two $5's and four cents. I took it, crumpled it up, and stuffed it in my pocket. Once I got home, I pulled it out to straighten and fold the bills to put them in my wallet, and that's when I found the $10 under the two fives.
Yes, I promptly went back and returned it to that cashier, with a discreet explanation. Would have been so easy to just say "Too bad, so sad!", but, I just couldn't, even though I really didn't feel like making that trip again.

When I was a manager at The Disney Store, if a drawer was off (under or over) by $5 or more, we had to fill out and file a till discrepancy report, and call (leave a message) for the District Manager.
Unfortunately, It happened way more times than you might think. All of us had drawers off from time to time, but, fortunately, the most I ever ( I say "I", but, we really don't know who it happened with, 'cause it was the Holidays and our SM had been instructed to suspend till counts between CM register shifts 'cause it took too long) was $0.75.

Sooo much stuff I coulda' bought with that $10.00, too...!!! :hilarious: ;) :)
You get an official atta boy!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Well, I just did my good deed for the day.
I was just at the store, and the cashier gave me $10 too much change. My change was supposed to be $10.04, and he handed me what, initially, looked like two $5's and four cents. I took it, crumpled it up, and stuffed it in my pocket. Once I got home, I pulled it out to straighten and fold the bills to put them in my wallet, and that's when I found the $10 under the two fives.
Yes, I promptly went back and returned it to that cashier, with a discreet explanation. Would have been so easy to just say "Too bad, so sad!", but, I just couldn't, even though I really didn't feel like making that trip again.

When I was a manager at The Disney Store, if a drawer was off (under or over) by $5 or more, we had to fill out and file a till discrepancy report, and call (leave a message) for the District Manager.
Unfortunately, It happened way more times than you might think. All of us had drawers off from time to time, but, fortunately, the most I ever ( I say "I", but, we really don't know who it happened with, 'cause it was the Holidays and our SM had been instructed to suspend till counts between CM register shifts 'cause it took too long) was $0.75.

Sooo much stuff I coulda' bought with that $10.00, too...!!! :hilarious: ;) :)

I was very impressed with what you did. That's the way I was brought up, too. It's good to share stories like that, as sometimes I think we all need to be reminded about what it means to be a decent person. Anyone can make a mistake, and you probably saved a lot of anguish for that man at the end of his shift, when he was trying to reconcile the amount of money in his cash drawer. Little did he know that he had a guardian angel watching out over him last night.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I couldn't resist and went to a local joint and bought some BBQ "ribs". (not the long ones, but the short ones)
not the same sadly. Its pretty hard to find good ribs in my city.

I'm not sure what you have in your grocery stores in Mexico, but up here, I found a solution to my barbecue ribs crisis. A number of companies pre-cook them and then shrink-wrap them. You just buy a package or two and all you have to do is heat them up (they already have the barbecue sauce on them) on the grill for about 5 minutes each side, over hot coals. I tried this 2 weeks ago, and they came out yummy!! And, it was so easy!! :joyfull: :hungry:

Oh, they also come out good in a crock pot (not the pre-cooked ones, just the regular ribs you'd buy at a market), but the crock pot version doesn't have the same sort of "grilled" texture as cooking them on a grill.

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I LOVE to mix sweet and savory.

Chicago's Garrett's Popcorn, Chicago Style is one of my favorite savory and sweet. Cheddar and Caramel.
130e1ef0bd3e11e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg

And then there is this little wonder from Epcot Germany Salted Caramel dipped in Chocolate.
thumb_600.jpg

image.jpg

80eabcc76695e5cb003daa75923843a1.jpg

Not to be out done by the Boardwalk Salted Caramel Brownie Ganache.

:hungry:

That popcorn looks awesome. :hungry: :happy:

However, I don't like it when they put salt on chocolate. I could still eat the chocolate treats, but I would cut off the salt on top. :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom