The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I can't have dairy, so I'm trying to find another way to keep cool, and not gain so much weight! Just water gives me heartburn. I've done Icees, but since I've tried those I've gained weight! I can't do much frozen fruit...maybe I should go only in the early morning...and sleep, so I don't gain weight! Does anyone have a suggestion? I'm willing to try anything that won't cause kidney stones.

Can you avoid the 'hot' seasons at Disney? Unsweetened Ice Tea? Iced Coffee. We have done the morning park and return for dinner and parks in the evening during the hot season.

MOXOMUMD

That's too funny they gave her a blanket! They should do that at my office. Or perhaps give us one of these?

snuggy1-550x549.jpg
I have one of these with skulls and crossbones. It keeps me wARRRm. ;) :joyfull:

catmom46

I had to think about this....what is infused water. I'm a newbie as far as flavored water is concerned.

Here's a website with some ideas for infused water (I guess avoid flavored water, since it tends to have empty calories): http://hellonatural.co/infused-water-ideas/

Water is definitely good for flushing toxins and boosting your metabolism, which will help you lose weight.

catmom46

Well, I just did my good deed for the day.
I was just at the store, and the cashier gave me $10 too much change. My change was supposed to be $10.04, and he handed me what, initially, looked like two $5's and four cents. I took it, crumpled it up, and stuffed it in my pocket. Once I got home, I pulled it out to straighten and fold the bills to put them in my wallet, and that's when I found the $10 under the two fives.
Yes, I promptly went back and returned it to that cashier, with a discreet explanation. Would have been so easy to just say "Too bad, so sad!", but, I just couldn't, even though I really didn't feel like making that trip again.

When I was a manager at The Disney Store, if a drawer was off (under or over) by $5 or more, we had to fill out and file a till discrepancy report, and call (leave a message) for the District Manager.
Unfortunately, It happened way more times than you might think. All of us had drawers off from time to time, but, fortunately, the most I ever ( I say "I", but, we really don't know who it happened with, 'cause it was the Holidays and our SM had been instructed to suspend till counts between CM register shifts 'cause it took too long) was $0.75.

Sooo much stuff I coulda' bought with that $10.00, too...!!! :hilarious: ;) :)

Ah, such a good samaritan! It's nice to know there are people like you in the world. I encounter so many inconsiderate idiots on my daily commute! :mad:

catmom46

Oh, and the other fun from this morning that I somehow forgot to post about at lunch (musta' been the BBQ coma :confused: ;)).
Got a call from youngest DD around 10:30a that someone came haulin' down the street and smashed right into the dead end barrier right next to our house. :confused:
If my car woulda' been parked in the street, where it often is, she (the driver) woulda' hit it first.
DD heard it all, went outside, called 911 immediately, as she was heading to check on the driver. Apparently, the airbag didn't deploy, and her face was a bit messed up, but, other than that, she was ambulatory. She told DD she had been working a long overnight shift, and didn't even know where she was. DD had to call her mother to explain where she was to come to her.
Don't know, for sure, what other factors may have been involved... :cyclops:

That's pretty scary! I'm glad no one in your family was injured. I see on the news a lot of cars crashing into houses around here. Again, too many idiots on the road! :bored:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom