step 2 of Disney proposal

On3and0nlysmitty

Original Poster
Hi everybody! Since i got such a good response of my first thread about where to propose to my girl friend in August i figured i would come back for round 2. The plan is now to propose at the poly during the mk fireworks. We have reservations at Ohana. I want to get some nice pictures of me proposing and of us watching the fireworks. Thing is, Disneys photo thing doesn't run past 6 pm. So it's either hire a professional photographer for A half hour, see if the restaurant can help me out. (They already know that I'm proposing there). i could always ask or waiter or a manager to take a few pictures of us and give him/her a tip for doing so. Lastly i was thinking maybe i could find somebody through here that is staying at the poly on that night and see if they ate willing to come down and take a few pictures. Make it seem like a coinsedense that i asked them to take some pictures. As always, your help is greatly appreciated!

phrog

That is a great idea. We are going back at Christmas to reenact the proposal since we didn't get any pictures.

blackfootedcat

I love this. :) I know my BF is planning to propose on our trip in December. Being someone who loves to plan extremely over-the-top surprises and gifts, I would love it if it were something like you've outlined here. My BF is, in the nicest way possible, not very thoughtful, so I am not expecting anything. I'm having a very hard time not just giving him an entire blueprint of the proposal I would plan. I know I might sound greedy, rude, etc, but I am seriously invested in planning surprises and things of that nature (I'm kind of known for it in my family), though I am aware that it's kind of an oxymoron to plan a surprise for myself... lol.

Anyway, I don't want to take over your post. :) This sounds absolutely amazing, and I'm sure she'll love it. Good luck with everything! :happy:

BJones82

I love this. :) I know my BF is planning to propose on our trip in December. Being someone who loves to plan extremely over-the-top surprises and gifts, I would love it if it were something like you've outlined here. My BF is, in the nicest way possible, not very thoughtful, so I am not expecting anything. I'm having a very hard time not just giving him an entire blueprint of the proposal I would plan. I know I might sound greedy, rude, etc, but I am seriously invested in planning surprises and things of that nature (I'm kind of known for it in my family), though I am aware that it's kind of an oxymoron to plan a surprise for myself... lol.

Anyway, I don't want to take over your post. :) This sounds absolutely amazing, and I'm sure she'll love it. Good luck with everything! :happy:
You should point him to these forums :) Maybe he would take the hint :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom