2 parks in one day without park hopper?

ChrisHouston

Original Poster
If you have a 6 day ticket, is something like this allowed?

Sunday:MK
Monday: EP
Tuesday: AK
Wednesday: pool all day
Thursday: EP and HS
Friday: MK

or are you limited to one park, one day?

Tom

Beta Return
If you have a 6 day ticket, is something like this allowed?

Sunday:MK
Monday: EP
Tuesday: AK
Wednesday: pool all day
Thursday: EP and HS
Friday: MK

or are you limited to one park, one day?

I assume you're asking if you can use 2 "days" from your ticket to enter two parks on the same day, without having Park Hopper.

The answer is no. If you do not have the Park Hopper option, you cannot enter two parks on the same day. They will not deduct a second "day" from your ticket if you try, beg, plead, etc. It just isn't an option.

geomelin

Oops! Then I made a mess with my plans and I am leaving in a few days for WDW.
I planned to use 2 tickets in one day (AK in the morning and MK in the afternoon - already made fastpass reservations for MK) without having the Park Hopper.
So, can I call and add the Park Hopper in my reservation or is it too late?

Thanks

catmom46

I planned to use 2 tickets in one day (AK in the morning and MK in the afternoon - already made fastpass reservations for MK) without having the Park Hopper.

Thanks

Not too late, but (according to Disney site):

Ticket upgrades must be made in person at any of the following locations at Walt Disney World Resort:
  • Ticket windows at theme parks and water parks
  • Concierge desks at Disney Resort hotels
  • Guest Relations at the Downtown Disney Area

Rob562

Thanks

If the tickets are part of a package reservation you could call now to upgrade the tickets and pay the difference. (You can also do this once you've checked into the hotel)

If you've bought the tickets separately from the hotel reservation you'll have to wait until you're there, as the above poster said.

-Rob

geomelin

I called the WDW and the difference to add the Park Hopper for a family of four (5 day tickets) is about $950. Too much money to just visit AK and MK in one day. So, I chose not to and I changed my plans and fastpasses instead. My mistake for not searching about it before making any plans

HRHPrincessAriel

I called the WDW and the difference to add the Park Hopper for a family of four (5 day tickets) is about $950. Too much money to just visit AK and MK in one day. So, I chose not to and I changed my plans and fastpasses instead. My mistake for not searching about it before making any plans
I think you were misquoted. It's $256.

$60 per hopper.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 37

geomelin

No! That's what I expected to hear but the lady on the phone said $950. I asked her to repeat it 3 times so as to be sure for what I was listening. At that time, I chose not to add the Park Hopper option. I closed the telephone and I started making changes to my plans (I had to cancel some FP+ and book some new ones). Today, I regreted not to calling again!

mattdenine

Well since he was looking to do the two parks on the second last day could you add the park hopper to the last two days once you are on site. That would still save $

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Well since he was looking to do the two parks on the second last day could you add the park hopper to the last two days once you are on site. That would still save $
Only if he had a 2 or 3 day ticket to begin with; adding park hopping to that ticket is $50. Any ticket greater than 3 days incurs a $64 charge to hop.

Since he has a 6 day ticket, it will cost $64 to add park hopping. Doesn't matter when he does it, Day 1 or Day 5 or 6.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom