Trip Club November 2015

Minnesota disney fan

We also have Northern Minnesota "treats" of wild rice, pure maple syrup, those kind of things. Think North Woods,that's where we live. In the lake country and national forest area where we have no pollution from factories of any kind. We have tourism and wood processing plants only! It's a different world from Florida:)

Minnesota disney fan

Oh no, I really wasn't hinting for that! LOL That's very nice of you to offer:) I will be bringing N. Minnesota "stuff" with me just in case! It would be great just to see you guys. If you PM me I will give you my email and facebook page so you can look us up!! Doesn't seem fair that I have your pictures and trip reports. let me know.

officialtom

I'm starting to think I can't survive until next winter (usually Jan-March sometime) without another trip, so November is looking pretty nice. We've never done a fall trip home before. Hmmmm.

officialtom

I'm starting to think I can't survive until next winter (usually Jan-March sometime) without another trip, so November is looking pretty nice. We've never done a fall trip home before. Hmmmm.

Change of plans! Booked for CBR, Jan 27-Feb 6, 2016. A nice long trip home this year. CAN'T WAIT!!!

Archimedesdad

We will be going to WDW Nov. 28th-Dec. 6th and have negotiated a group rate at Deluxe/Luxury property, $299. I'm happy to share it with members of this forum. If you are interested shoot me a PM.

bigorangeandy

We arrive on November 17 and depart on November 23, staying at POFQ, see you there. We are celebrating our wedding anniversary on the 21st! I'm hoping my wife can have the 17th off so that we can get up and drive down that morning, if not it will be a very late arrival.

KaraJoy73

My sister and I will be there Nov 4-7, staying off property. Then we're off on a 5 day cruise. We'll be back on the 13th for the Christmas Party and staying for the first time ever on property at AOA. It's only for one night, and we won't be in the room too much, but I am excited.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
My husband and I will be there on November 13-16. It is a surprise trip for him, I can't wait to spill the beans a few days before we go. He thinks we are spending a weekend in Minneapolis like we normally do in November, he's going to be shocked!

Anotherfaceinthecrowd

I will be in POR from 5th to 20th Nov. 19th trip and approaching 300 nights staying in the world. Nov can't come soon enough

So I will try to do what I did last year and will try to keep a tally below so we all know who is there and when
25 Oct to 3 Nov - @Electricsoup -VGF
31St to 8th -POFQ @CtDisneyGuy33 (TBC)
4th to 7th offsite - then 5 day cruise, then 13th at AOA @KaraJoy73
4th to 18th - POFQ @JIMINYCR
5th to 15th - POFQ @JasonDeyoung
5th to 20th - PORS - @Longers
5th to 19th - PORS - @James J
6th to 10th -PORS [USER=71435]@Tinkerbell 8
[/USER]
7th to 9th @abeachchick -POP
8th to 13th @Jaimielynn811 - all star movies
8th to 11th @Tiggerish - Saratoga Springs
10th to 24th -OKW @Anotherfaceinthecrowd
11th to 20th @Minnesota disney fan POR
12th to 21st @Stitch808 - POP
13th to 16th - ? @ajrwdwgirl
17th to 23rd @bigorangeandy - POFQ
18th to 25th @SosoDude - Coronado Springs
28th to 6th Dec @Archimedesdad - ?
Am I the only person staying at OKW lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom