The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Another late movie?
Nope. There was a show on the lawn, so we watched that. Then my parents went to the pool, and my brother and I stayed in. He sat on the balcony, and I took a bath. We have one of those tubs with the jet here, and its about 100x better than the one my parents have back home. Then when I was done with it, my brother used it. We did some hiking and are all sore. Now we're both laying in bed on our iTouches; Mom's reading; Dad's doing some work.

Doesn't help that the washing machine is still running and it is noisy. Should be done soon, though.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Well, good morning morning person. :)

Ugh, I hated getting on the bus that early. Was so glad to go to college to be away from that schedule. This semester, Tuesdays and Thursdays I'll be up for a 9:20 class. Mondays and Wednesdays I can sleep until noon if I want.

My mom gets my brother off to school and Dad off to work...and then goes back to bed.
I know this other mom who gets two kids (sometimes three) off to work/school at different times, and then goes back to bed. :hilarious:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
That's too funny they gave her a blanket! They should do that at my office. Or perhaps give us one of these?

snuggy1-550x549.jpg

Do you remember about approx. 5-6 years ago (although it may have only been sold in specific regional markets), that this company had also come out with a Snuggie for cats??!! :jawdrop: :hilarious: It was around Christmastime, and it was the most ridiculous thing--yah, right, a furry cat needs a Snuggie??!!! :rolleyes: :p :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom