The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

My DD applied for a position with Disney Corp. She was happy to see they offered her an interview. For this position she had to go in person vs skype. 4 days notice a day before a federal holiday. :rolleyes: No way could she get off work as a newbie-ish let alone get air fare or likely hotel for the 4th of July weekend. She had to pass on the interview. :( Disappointing.
that sucks!
Perhaps she can ask for an opportunity later?

Cesar R M

This figurine is just creepity.

11692560_10153484601013417_6717543788934797273_n.jpg
it gives a whole new meaning of "my body is a castle".

donaldtoo

I hate air conditioning. Too cool for me. Hubby likes it way too cool. I search for a sweater even in the summer!

Yep, same with DWifey. I'm in darn-near nothin' :eek: ;) 'cause I'm so dang toasty, and she's pajama'd and under a sheet, a quilt, and a blanket. :confused:
The only 3 times we ever agreed on the thermostat setting was when she was pregnant with our 3 kiddos...!!! :joyfull: :cautious: :cool: ;) :)

donaldtoo

My DD applied for a position with Disney Corp. She was happy to see they offered her an interview. For this position she had to go in person vs skype. 4 days notice a day before a federal holiday. :rolleyes: No way could she get off work as a newbie-ish let alone get air fare or likely hotel for the 4th of July weekend. She had to pass on the interview. :( Disappointing.

Sympathy like for her.

catmom46

I miss Gran's strudel. Her Plum Dumplings too and I don't eat stuff like that too often. Confessing though I just ate a Magnum Double Chocolate ice cream bar. :hungry:

A while back I stopped drinking soda, maybe one every couple of weeks, I watch the portions I eat whether it is snacks or meals but I gave up nothing really besides soda. I'm now back once again into clothing size I fit in during my twenty's and feel great about that. So all the strudel and ice cream can't come in volume into the house! :p But feel free to mail me a slice of strudel. :hungry:

I treat myself to one soda each day (although when we're at WDW all bets are off with that refillable mug!). It's not so much the sugar that bothers me, but the phosphoric acid. I guess there are worse things I could ingest…like blood sausage and head cheese. :hungover:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom