Your Perfect Disney Game!

WED99

Original Poster
I've been thinking about this a lot lately. What would be your ideal Disney game? It could be an app, console game, arcade game. Anything! I'm curious to see your ideas :)

Californian Elitist

This isn't an idea, but I just want to say the alternate reality game created, The Optimist, was pretty darn cool, especially if you were a resident of Los Angeles and a Disneyland annual passholder. I only wish I could have played... Unfortunately, I don't have a car.

WED99

Original Poster
This isn't an idea, but I just want to say the alternate reality game created, The Optimist, was pretty darn cool, especially if you were a resident of Los Angeles and a Disneyland annual passholder. I only wish I could have played... Unfortunately, I don't have a car.
The optimist? Never heard of it, could you explain?

Californian Elitist

The optimist? Never heard of it, could you explain?

The Optimist was a recent alternate reality game that Disney Imagineers came up with. It promoted Brad Bird's upcoming film, Tomorrowland. Players were given clues and hints that dealt with Walt Disney and Tomorrowland years and years ago. The game sent guests to real life places in ties to Walt Disney, or anything related for clues in Southern California, including the famous carousel at Griffith Park, Tam 'O Shanter (one of Walt Disney's favorite restaurants), Chili John's and even Disneyland (players were sent to Club 33 and Walt's apartment on Main Street, no joke). The game concluded at the D23 Expo, with a presentation from Brad Bird.

Here's more info, if you're interested:

http://micechat.com/38631-the-optimist-tomorrowland-movie/

Bparso87

I love Infinity but would like them to do dlc instead of buying a starter pack each year. I know it won't happen for the $

erasure fan1

I would love a Disney only RPG. Kingdom hearts was alright, I would just prefer it to be all Disney. Open world like Elder scrolls with different movies having their own kingdom within the world. I would like the game-play to be 3rd person, fable style. Sadly, Disney has no clue when it comes to video games so I fear we may not see a great Disney game for a very long time.

Bucfan87

The Disney themed Tycoon game would be cool but it would be extremely difficult to do. The Magic comes from dark rides and stories that you really cant do an a PC game of that level. I would love the Open world exploration of the parks. Ride the rides and then search for clues and quests. This would be a great way for folks that cant afford to go to the parks to experience what it has to offer. You could have old and new attractions as DLC, and new versions of the games with new parks that open. The Kinect Disneyland adventures game was kind of like this but i would rather have an HD realistic looking park. also i don't want to use the Kinect to play mini games. Just use the normal controller and let me explore the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom