Disney Vans gear

Allym146

Original Poster
Anybody check out the Disney Vans gear at Urban Outfitters? I just got an email from them about it. I kind of love the backpack and Donald sneakers! I have a $50 gift card burning a hole in my pocket;)!
image.jpg
image.jpg

NiarrNDisney

I haven't seen these but I do know that Target is now offering Mens shoes with Mickey on them as well as some other accessories!

~Edit~ There are also t-shirts and clothes for men and women as well as kids

ClassicMickeyFan

image.jpg image.jpg
Anybody check out the Disney Vans gear at Urban Outfitters? I just got an email from them about it. I kind of love the backpack and Donald sneakers! I have a $50 gift card burning a hole in my pocket;)!
View attachment 98598 View attachment 98599
Yes! I got an email from the Vans website a couple of weeks ago and checked them out. Really nice items, I bought the Minnie slip on Vans and the Mickey socks. I received them last week and love them both! My boyfriend bought the Mickey Vans and the Donald shirt and was very pleased with his items, as well.

ClassicMickeyFan

If you really want your wallet to cry, Journeys has exclusive Disney Villains Vans. I've been so tempted...
I saw those at Journeys last week, the Villains Vans are awesome! If you have a Vans Store near you, they have all the Disney related Vans merchandise in the store (except the above mentioned Villains Vans) so you can see it in person and try it on.

I got lucky with the Minnie Vans, I've never owned a pair of Vans before so I had no idea which size to get (I wear a size 6.5 or 7, sometimes even 7.5), but I went by the sizing chart on the website and got a size 7, and they fit perfectly. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom