Scents> Which attractions?

mouse_luv

Main St. USA has the cinnamon bun scent in the middle of the street(half way up towards the castle). Closer to the Plaza it has a waffle cone smell.

ItlngrlBella

Some friends of mine in the haunted attraction industry actually have a SPX Scent company and they sell to other attractions. It's a pressurized air blast through scent-concentrated pellets. I think Disney may have their own patent but that's how my friends company does it. You can order direct for yourself as well!

(click on scents when you get to their page - it's bananas)

http://dreamreapers.com/shop/

Last edited:

jengrey

When I was a kid and would walk through Tomorrowland, I would always notice this fuel-type smell. Not like gas at the gas station, but something a bit more subtle (I guess it's like the Spaceship Earth smell you speak of). I loved that smell! I also love the smell of all the water rides. Sort of this musty, organic smell.

Steel City Magic

Target has a soy candle called "Crackling Woods" that smells exactly like the Burning of Rome in SSE.
on my way.jpg

Cosmic Commando

It's not WDW, but readers of the thread might be interested to know that the Monsters, Inc. ride at DCA has two scents: ginger in Harryhausen's and lemon when the abominable snowman offers you a snow cone in the door hangar.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Original Poster
HahaHAHAHHA.

Also, I've always thought that the one ocean scene on Soarin' had a scent?

I always thought that was just a blend of the previous two scents (tangerine + balsam fir) combined to suggest the scent of the ocean.
I would be very surprised if they actually have a 3rd scent being pumped.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom