The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

I've decided to continue reading posts and "like" accordingly; but post less. It has been suggested that I share too much.
Just the natural progression of things, I guess.
I think I've shared more in the short time I've been on here....you know, life is what it is...we all do the best we can, I try not to judge, just listen....I learned that lesson when I first came on WDW Magic. I was not informed about "how" to blog...I thought some of the time, it was a debating issue. And I'm sure I made several "enemies". I hope no one judges you, we all have our issues ...that's what makes us human. "as the good book says" to forgive is divine." I 'm hoping you will return as yourself. I try to be myself with all my missteps . :DAnd there has been many. :)

MOXOMUMD

I'm considering going to the D23 Expo in August and taking my first trip to Disneyland, but first I need to see if I can work everything out with my schedule. I was thinking the other day I would really like to go and then I thought "you know what, I should just do it." Considering my lifelong obsession with Walt Disney finally going to Disneyland would be almost like a pilgrimage for me. I would have to go by myself but I can handle that. What do you guys think? Should I just do it?
Nike-JustDoIt-560.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom