Best sight seeing Tours near Disneyland?

Porkybabe101

Original Poster
Hello everyone! I was wondering what everyone thought were the best tours near the Disneyland area that i could take to go sight seeing throughout Southern California. I have seen the Anaheim Tour Company website and it looks pretty good. Has anyone been on any of their tours? Are they any good? Are there better tours that i should go on? Please let me know! Thanks!

TP2000

Have you looked at Grey Line? They are the biggest in SoCal and have been around a very long time. Very convenient for Disneyland Resort District hotels and motels, too.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I used the Anaheim Tour Company in 2012 when they were called Anaheim 411. We took a LA/Hollywood tour with them. I was pleased with their service and I liked that it was a small tour, there were only 6 of us and the driver/guide.

On that same trip I also used Grayline for a bus trip to the San Diego Zoo. It was okay, it was a big bus tour. So they picked us up at our hotel and then we had to transfer to a different bus at their main terminal. There were people for Sea World and the Zoo on the same bus, so there was that extra stop on the way there and back. Using the big bus for the tour to San Diego was fine. For the LA tour it was nice to have a smaller tour because we were in a van and it was more personal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom