AOA number of guests

Aine Mc

Original Poster
Hi!
I was wondering if anybody knew if it was possible to have 5 adults and 2 children at a Lion King Suite at Art of Animation :) The room says it can sleep up to 6 people but my youngest will be using a Pack and Play. We have already booked it for 4 adults & my 2 children but my brother wants to come along now and we are just trying to figure out if he can stay in our suite also without having to book another room :)

Thanks in advance!
Aine

NonnaT

Hi! If you have the youngest in a pack n play, and the other child sleeping with an adult it can be done to save $$$. You'll be a bit squished at night, bit I think there is over 500 sf in each suite. The Murphy bed is not huge but would fit an adult and child comfortably providing the adult is of average size and child is not yet a teen! IMHO, Sparkle on! NonnaT

daisyduckie

As long as one of your children is under the age of 3 you can do it. If not, Disney will not allow that many guests to stay in the suite.

NonnaT

As long as one of your children is under the age of 3 you can do it. If not, Disney will not allow that many guests to stay in the suite.
Oohhhh. You're so right, I just assumed that the one in the pack n play was under 3... Thanks for noticing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom