The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Here are a few of my plants on the back half of our property Love Spring.

View attachment 94694 View attachment 94695 View attachment 94697 View attachment 94698 View attachment 94699 View attachment 94700 View attachment 94701

View attachment 94702
Some of my Iris' are bloom'n. Sadly it will rain tonight and the ones that are open will be history.
View attachment 94703

Anyone know what this plant is???

It is very tall and just appeared in my back garden on the edge of the property. Pretty Though.

View attachment 94705
Beautiful pics. The Iris looks like a professional photo to me.

Cesar R M

also, obligatory cute pic of the week.

FmeWQiv.gif

ToWsgHA.gif

Figgy1

Premium Member
My little guys concert was excellent but we missed the last bit as it was already 9:30 and he has to be on the bus at 6:15. I love our music department but they really need to start the shows earlier!!!!!!!!!!! At least they let the 6th graders go when they were done with their parts! First the orchestra then the chorus and then the band. The Christmas show went until about 10 pm way too late with such early busses!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I'm considering going to the D23 Expo in August and taking my first trip to Disneyland, but first I need to see if I can work everything out with my schedule. I was thinking the other day I would really like to go and then I thought "you know what, I should just do it." Considering my lifelong obsession with Walt Disney finally going to Disneyland would be almost like a pilgrimage for me. I would have to go by myself but I can handle that. What do you guys think? Should I just do it?
Go for it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom