Free Dining with APs

gregdvc54n

Original Poster
With the Free Dinning offer is it possible for AP holders to buy the minimum number of park tickets (2 day park hoppers) use their AP during the free dining stay and hold the 2 day park hopper vouchers as credit against renewing your annual pass? So if we have 2 adults and two children then those 4 vouchers should be credit of $1000 towards the AP renewal. Can anyone confirm that is right?

alissafalco

The tickets do you have dates on them. But since I never use them even for the first time to begin with they don't expire because the clock is never started ticking . Tickets are good for 14 days after first use.
oh ok, so you can really use them at any time. That's good to know.

MaxsDad

My only concern with the current my magic system is that all your tickets can be loaded onto one magic band. The system is supposed to know to use your annual pass when you walk up to the gate but I don't trust it

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
My only concern with the current my magic system is that all your tickets can be loaded onto one magic band. The system is supposed to know to use your annual pass when you walk up to the gate but I don't trust it
They system is supposed to do that. If it does not, guest services can usually sort it out.

DisneyJoe

So if we have 2 adults and two children then those 4 vouchers should be credit of $1000 towards the AP renewal. Can anyone confirm that is right?

Only caveat is that the 4 tickets credit cannot be combined towards a single AP renewal. Each ticket credit could be used towards 4 separate AP renewals.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom