TAFI Town Hall

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I really like the intro thread too. I feel like I don't know some of the people around here as much as I should because when I started, there was a lot smaller group of people and lots of them are gone, so I really would only consider myself friends with a few people on here just because I really haven't interacted with a lot of the newbies, so that would be fun for me at least.
Well, that said, how long did it take for us to see eye to eye? It was not overnight, as I recall.

Sam Magic

@Sam4D23 mentioned he'd be interested to see Around the World in 30 Days come back, as would I. If he's game, I'm willing to co-host that with him, and I'm flexible on time as long as it doesn't overlap with SA.

So, that could help us flesh out the minor tiers and shorter comps?
It would be awesome if you helped co-host. If you're up for it we could do it in August. I'll PM you where we can work out the kinks.

Also whatever happened to the game show contests? Is that still happening? If so I think that would be a great way to flesh out the minor tiers.

Also, I think the idea of an intro thread would be great. All great forums I'm on have something like that and it is a great way to introduce yourself to the community.

Sam Magic

I think the thread should go naturally. Just write a descripition on what kind of person you are (why you joined, things you like, favorite imagineer, favorite park, etc. ) Keep it short and simple.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom