Scheduling Dining

Stephanieak420

Original Poster
We are taking a trip from Sunday to the following Tuesday. So I have 9 TS, 9 QS and 9 Snacks. It was kind of hard to get reservations because we booked our trip after the 180 days. Do you think the QS and snack will last us for the whole trip?

Sunday - LeCellier (2)
Monday - At Universal so not using Disney Dining
Tuesday - Nothing Planned
Wednesday - Sci-Fi Theater for Lunch (1)
Thursday - California Grill (2)
Friday - 1900 Park Fare (1)
Saturday - Chef Mickey's (1)
Sunday - 50's Prime Time (1)
Monday - Kona Café (1)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
We are taking a trip from Sunday to the following Tuesday. So I have 9 TS, 9 QS and 9 Snacks. It was kind of hard to get reservations because we booked our trip after the 180 days. Do you think the QS and snack will last us for the whole trip?

Sunday - LeCellier (2)
Monday - At Universal so not using Disney Dining
Tuesday - Nothing Planned
Wednesday - Sci-Fi Theater for Lunch (1)
Thursday - California Grill (2)
Friday - 1900 Park Fare (1)
Saturday - Chef Mickey's (1)
Sunday - 50's Prime Time (1)
Monday - Kona Café (1)
Snacks might not but your quick service should. We usually eat a table service and a quick service every day or 2 quick service, and are full and don't need 3 full meals because those are so filling.
Also A tidbit for snacks do not use the credits on water. We just buy water etc because to save your snack credits for actual snacks and then you should be fine.
All depends on your eating habits etc but it is more food than you realize. lol The QS meals are pretty big and could be shared as not to use credits for everyone at a time if you like to spread out your QS credits. Even if you don't those meals are large and also at dinner if very filling so again I really think you will be fine. :)

Last edited:

belledream

We usually do QS for lunch and TS for dinner everyday, but we have done 2 QS days, or 1 QS and snacking sometimes. Obviously everyone's stomachs are different, but we have never gone hungry on the dining plan. But you can most likely rest assured that QS meals are enough to fill you up for a meal. Instead of using a snack credit on a bagel or croissant at your resort, get a heftier snack at the parks. It's more fun that way too! :p

EvilQueen-T

I think it really depends on your eating habits. We found that we can go with a table service and either a couple snacks or a snack and a qs each day. A lot of the time we'll get a single qs meal and split it between two of us just because of the portion sizes...but that only works when we have 2 who agree to the same item. Works perfect when my sister and I go but only sometimes for my granddaughter and I.

JIMINYCR

Shouldnt be a problem, just keep track of everything so you know what youve used and what you have remaining as you go. Sometimes theres a discrepancy so its wise to keep track of your remaining credits and get to the front desk and check on anything that doesnt correspond to your count.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom