Free water at resorts

Disnee4Me

Bear in mind, if you are driving, or having groceries delivered, or picking them up with a stop using a car service, a case of water is at most $4.

We always get at least one and each take two or three bottles (depending on season) into the parks with us
How do you carry them? I like to be handsfree when I go to the park, so I don't have to go through security. I stick a coin purse (cash, credit cards) with a loop on it (loop it to my belt loop) and stick it in my jeans pocket. I wear a belt and put the camera case on that (like in my picture). I also hook on an eyeglass cases.

DABIGCHEEZ

I'm sure WDW will announce in the next couple of days, a new length of stay refillable water bottle. You all know how they can't miss out on squeezing you for more money and another chance to screw over their guests. It's all part of the new magical experience of WDW.

BrianV

We have water bags that you can strap to your belt. Don't hold a ton of water, but when they are empty you can roll them up and shove them in a pocket.

Makes no difference to me, though. While I like to go to the parks with nothing other than tickets and money, my lovely wife always brings a backpack with supplies enough for a week in the Sahara...

EmmieSue

Original Poster
I'm sure WDW will announce in the next couple of days, a new length of stay refillable water bottle. You all know how they can't miss out on squeezing you for more money and another chance to screw over their guests. It's all part of the new magical experience of WDW.

I don't think they would do that just because they wouldn't want to deal with an increase in dehydrated guests passing out everywhere...

DManRightHere

I'm beginning to wonder if we should just bring one of those filter bottles rather than buying 2 cases of bottled water to bring with us...

I prefer to bring 1 or 2 cases. It's cheap, good, and easily disposable(recyclable). The free Disney iced waters they give you are very good, but can be time consuming and a hassle (can't bring onto rides, gotta drink it and be done). I'm also not a fam of public fountains for sanitary reasons...

DABIGCHEEZ

I don't think they would do that just because they wouldn't want to deal with an increase in dehydrated guests passing out everywhere...

You give them waaay too much credit. They do not care about guests being dehydrated or not... but they will gladly take your money. They would figure... we offer a refillable water bottle option and they choose not to buy it.

EmmieSue

Original Poster
You give them waaay too much credit. They do not care about guests being dehydrated or not... but they will gladly take your money. They would figure... we offer a refillable water bottle option and they choose not to buy it.

I think you are over exaggerating quite a bit. My local amusement park is a million times more money hungry than Disney World is and even they give out free water. So...I don't see Disney doing that.

Livelovedisney

I prefer to bring 1 or 2 cases. It's cheap, good, and easily disposable(recyclable). The free Disney iced waters they give you are very good, but can be time consuming and a hassle (can't bring onto rides, gotta drink it and be done). I'm also not a fam of public fountains for sanitary reasons...
I feel the same way about the fountains. So far we got four cases of water for a family of 8.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom