Online parks/attractions streaming?

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Ever since DTunes Live went away I've been struggling to find a good online/smartphone streaming for parks music and attraction ride-throughs

Thoughts? Suggestions? I need my fix!!

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
pandora doesn't have parks/attraction music (area loops, on-ride audio) that I can find.
I can't youtube at work :(

I've found a few Live365 stations but nothing as good as DTunes Live was :(

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
I used DTunes ALL the time and miss them very much!!!!
Now, I use both http://srsounds.com/popperSR.htm and mouseworldradio.com but they are not as good as Dtunes was. I find mouseworldradio more reliable but both carry what you are looking for. Mouseworld has an app for iphone and you can switch between channels. I am listening to Srs (scourers radio) right now ;)

ALSO you can use www.d-cot.com and pick your own songs to play on your computer.

Have fun!

EpcoTim

I just did a search on TuneIn radio......search for Walt Disney World and there's a channel called sorcerer radio that says it plays park tunes.

Haven't listened to it so can't comment to the quality.

Goofy_guy

dparkradio.com

Best place I've ever found. It plays full attraction audio and music for Splash mountain, ToT, Tomorrowland, full shows, Spaceship Earth as well as parades just to name a few. It also plays the audio before, during and after for Wishes, Illuminations and Fantasmic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom