On the go in MK

boilerpicc

We always do Cosmic Ray's at least once when we are in the MK. It has selections for everyone, from my almost-vegetarian sister-in-lay to my carnivore brother. I normally get the veggie burger (maybe vegan?) and load it up with stuff from the toppings bar. It's pretty good. My brother always goes for the half rotisserie chicken.

zurgandfriend

My 2 Cents;

Plaza Restaurant

Puma = Burger!
Vegan = Vegetarian Sandwich- fresh mozzarella, hummus, basil pesto, cucumber, roasted red pepper, tomato, and lettuce on a freshly baked focaccia.

Cosmic Rays
Puma = Chicken and Ribs!
Vegan = Vegetable Sandwich

Pecos Bill’s
Puma – Burgers!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
My 2 Cents;

Plaza Restaurant

Puma = Burger!
Vegan = Vegetarian Sandwich- fresh mozzarella, hummus, basil pesto, cucumber, roasted red pepper, tomato, and lettuce on a freshly baked focaccia.

Cosmic Rays
Puma = Chicken and Ribs!

Pecos Bill’s
Puma – Burgers!
:) Thank you!

DisneyDebNJ

My 2 Cents;

Plaza Restaurant

Puma = Burger!

Cosmic Rays
Puma = Chicken and Ribs!

Pecos Bill’s
Puma – Burgers!
and dont forget the nutella waffle at Sleepy Hollow!! ;)

lyssehm

I'd definitely go with Cosmic Ray's. My MK day just isn't complete without some food next to Sonny Eclipse. I know a lot of people think he is cheesy or terrible, but I just love it. And don't ask me why, but I could live off the pickles in the toppings bar.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I'd definitely go with Cosmic Ray's. My MK day just isn't complete without some food next to Sonny Eclipse. I know a lot of people think he is cheesy or terrible, but I just love it. And don't ask me why, but I could live off the pickles in the toppings bar.
Your not alone! My youngest used to get up and dance with the other little kids there. Now we go for tradition. NOT TOO CHEESY ok a little LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom