Which resort would you most WANT to stay at but haven't?

What Disney resort would you most want to stay at but haven't?

• Wilderness Lodge

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • Grand Floridian

Votes: 29 17.4%
  • Contemporary

Votes: 25 15.0%
  • Polynesian Village

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • Animal Kingdom Lodge

Votes: 21 12.6%
  • Art of Animation

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Pop Century

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yacht Club

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Boardwalk Inn

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Beach Club

Votes: 10 6.0%

• Total voters

JohnD

On the list of resorts, which of those would you MOST want to stay at but never have?

For me, it's got to be the Contemporary. I have no interest in GF, have stayed at the Poly 3 times, and WL 4 times, but I just haven't gotten to the Contemporary yet.

The results pretty come up as I would expect. The deluxe are at the top probably because most don't have the income to afford them. I chose WL. But you can substitute any deluxe resort for me.

Courtney6682

WL for us. I freakin LOVE the lobby...I made my husband just sit there with me for an hour a few weeks ago lol...just seems so peaceful....unless of course whispering canyon is open;)

Hockey89

I would love to stay at Animal Kingdom and Wilderness Lodge but Trans is not as great as staying at Boradwalk area... Too bad I loved going in both...

zeebs758

In the Parks
Yes
I've never had an interest to stay at the Poly until recent years. I think my parents brainwashed me by saying, "We're not staying there because its one of the oldest resorts and its not as nice." But now I see that they are wrong especially after all the renovations. Now I want this to be the next resort I stay in.

Parker Clan

Fort Wilderness, AKL, Wilderness Lodge, Grand Floridian.. the list goes on lol We have stayed at CBR four years in a row. It's affordable, clean, comfy rooms, and love the privacy .. main pool which we never go to but each "House" has its' own pool, there's never anyone there! Whole pool / beach / hammock to yourself! Love it!

Kman

I'd love to stay at AK with a savannah view.. sigh...

Yup...did this back in 2010 and it was incredible. Since then we have actually visited Africa which is the real deal but then again the rooms there didn’t quite up to Disney standards! If you ever get the chance take it....amazing resort!

Kman

A few years ago we stayed at BLT and LOVED it. I have always wanted to stay at the Contemporary- in the main tower. It is such an iconic resort and we always make a point of visiting every trip even just to wander around a bit. Walking to the MK is pretty sweet too!

aw14

We are righting our wrong by staying at Poly in Aug. that was always the number 1 bucket list resort for us

aw14

The Contemporary because my wife just doesn't like it and there's no resort more iconic.
Stayed in a theme park view main tower last summer. Absolutely pure Disney Magic. Better than a sunset savannah view at AKL imo. We tried that last Feb. it was good but didn't compare

Magenta Panther

I would love to stay at the Boardwalk, and especially in a Garden Cottage. A friend of mine stayed in one recently and loved it. The Cottages are just beautiful. Here's a video tour of them:

HollyAD

I have always wanted to stay at the Poly. I have never been able to justify the cost :( Especially with the construction that had been going on during previous vacations. Maybe I can convince my family to do a few nights on our next vacation!

Seanual757

Now that I am a DVC member (4/15) our goal is to stay at every DVC resort on WDW property w/in 2 years.

We have 3 stays booked for this year and so far 1 for 2016 @ our home resort.

Saratoga Springs 7/15
Old Key West 10/15
Animal Kingdom 10/15
Villas @ GF 3/16

I am looking to book BLT, FTWL, and one other resort for 2016.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom