Penguin Encounter Tour

yensid67

Original Poster
I was just wondering if anyone has taken the behind the scenes Peguin tour? We are looking to do this Please give me all the details you remember. I would like to get a picture with a penguin, but have been told they do not do that!:(

919Florida

I have done the tour. Are you doing the actual Antarctica Tour or the Behind the Scenes tour that includes a visit to the penguins?

My guess is you are doing the actual Antarctica tour. If so the tour last about 60 mins. You meet behind the attraction and go into the building spend time learning about how they fix their meals, plan their diets, vet care, penguin facts from around the world and how SeaWorld recreated their habitat. The second half of the tour is spent in the cold part. They will bring a penguin into the group and let him walk around. They let you pose with the penguin for pictures. You won’t hold him but you can touch and get a nice picture. You do not feel hurried at all. The educator will answer all your questions etc. I love the Antarctica tour and i highly recommend it especially for a penguin lover.

yensid67

Original Poster
Thanks for the info...I want to get a pic with a Penguin for my 50th Birthday 'Bucket List'! I will have to check the Antarctica Tour out online!

919Florida

You can get a picture with a penguin in any tour. I just highly recomend the Antartica tour if penguins are the passion. That way you get a lot of time with them. In the Behind the Scenes tour which is cheaper you visit more areas of the park but only spend like the last 10 mins with penguins. You will get to pet one, pose for a picture and move on. Any questions please feel free to ask

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom