The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
go figure, tornados in Mexico are VERY VERY RARE..
and stronger ones even rarer (most of them are F0)

except for yesterday night...

where a reported F4, touched down for just 6 seconds (according to the witnesses) and killed 13 people by leaving a small trail of destruction before roping out.

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/estad...impacta-a-ciudad-acunia-coahuila-1102497.html

I also saw something on the evening news about this one, too. I remember at the time, that I thought to myself that I didn't recall ever hearing about tornadoes in Mexico. From the news film I saw, it looked really bad. What a tragedy for those people who lost their lives.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Good morning! and stay hydrated! For those of us on the east coast we're getting Disney weather al week! YEA! I love summer! cue Olaf

Good morning, @figmentfan423 !

In my area, we're getting some hot weather for a few days this week, and then it will go back to the 70s, thank goodness. I think spring and spring temperatures are nice, but usually spring is short-lived. We generally go from winter to summer, with just a smidge of spring in there . . .

seahawk7

May 25 our day at Epcot.
Picture0927.jpg
Living with the Land.
Picture0928.jpg
These are called snack squash. I never saw these before.
Picture0929.jpg
Spaceship Earth.
Picture0934.jpg
After Via Napoli we wander Italy. I thought this was so pretty.
Picture0936.jpg
Laila! My annual spray and get away in Norway.
Picture0937.jpg
I was contemplating buying this but didn't.
Picture0939.jpg
I need more cowbell.
Picture0943.jpg
On our way back into Epcot through International gateway after taking a breather.

seahawk7

May 25 eating our way around the world.
20150525_115304.jpg
Mexico: chips and guacamole for me and tacos con barbacoa for the kids.
Picture0930.jpg
The waffle desert in Norway we shared.
Picture0931.jpg
Ginger caramel ice cream we shared in China.
imagenmmmkfv.jpg
The Outpost had a chocolate frozen yogurt that tasted like a Wendy's frosty.
Picture0938.jpg
Paprika chips in Germany. They are my favorite but used to be more spicy and consequently better.
Picture0932.jpg
Via Napoli!!! Margherita pizza baby. Italy in case I didn't mention it.
Picture0940.jpg
Fruit cup in America where we had to send the first one back. Come on America, we can do better.
image-8.jpg
Kaki gori in Japan. My favorite.
Picture0941.jpg
Tabooleh in Morocco. I think I misspelled it but another favorite.
image-9.jpg
Chocolate parfait and cherry tart in France.

betty rose

Yep, it's just been crazy lately. All those years with so little rain, and now parts of 24 counties have been declared disaster areas by the Governor because of flooding. And, that doesn't even include the counties of Travis and Williamson (where we live), which pretty much encompass the entirety of Austin...yet.
Luckily, we live on the high end of a dead end street, so we've never flooded (knock on wood - my head ;)).
So glad to hear that you are safe. :)

Eric1955

May 25 eating our way around the world.
View attachment 94240
Mexico: chips and guacamole for me and tacos con barbacoa for the kids.
View attachment 94241
The waffle desert in Norway we shared.
View attachment 94242
Ginger caramel ice cream we shared in China.
View attachment 94243
The Outpost had a chocolate frozen yogurt that tasted like a Wendy's frosty.
View attachment 94244
Paprika chips in Germany. They are my favorite but used to be more spicy and consequently better.
View attachment 94245
Via Napoli!!! Margherita pizza baby. Italy in case I didn't mention it.
View attachment 94246
Fruit cup in America where we had to send the first one back. Come on America, we can do better.
View attachment 94247
Kaki gori in Japan. My favorite.
View attachment 94248
Tabooleh in Morocco. I think I misspelled it but another favorite.
View attachment 94249
Chocolate parfait and cherry tart in France.

View attachment 94254
Vegetable marsala in the UK
View attachment 94253
Ketchup chips in Canada and the wonderful cronut in the refreshment port.

That all looks so good. I'm super jealous.
5514414.jpg

betty rose

The lines all of the sudden get short during the parade, so that's nice. I've watched the parades a handful of times. Several just because it was in my way (that's how my brother and I ended up watching Festival of Fantasy. He complained. That dragon float is pretty cool, though.) Usually, I'd rather just take advantage of the short lines.

The parade that was good was Tapestry of Nations in Epcot when I was little
Congratulations, on your great grades. That took hard work on you're part. You will go far in life.:happy:

Cesar R M

Yep, we had horrid storms this morning and the back of the property was a swamp. Upside I don't have to water but one of my palms I planted yesterday is now planted sideways. By 1pm the sun was going in and out and I trucked over to my DD waterpark and floated in the lazy river for 2 hours. I am still winter white and I really need some color. Downside is all of our Memorial Day stuff was cancelled this morning, no parade, no Veterans Day Service. It means so much to our local veterans and there is always a bring your own picnic afterward in the center of town. The kids practice for months for marching band too to have it all canceled. Disappointing for all of them. At least it wasn't a total wash out day for us.
cant they do a "repeat" the next day?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom