Game of Thrones - Season 5

OSUgirl77

Original Poster
That would leave him, with his prior marriage, in basic control of the North, so that would make sense.

The issue is...Stannis. So, does Littlefinger want to be king? Or just Lord of the North?

Also, I agree, Theon is gonna snap here soon...
I think Littlefinger wants as much power as he can get. I'm sure he wants to take out Cersei, and I'm fine with that...as long as someone else comes along and takes him out.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Worst. Episode. Ever.

Total garbage. So far, this has been the best season yet, but last night basically spoiled everything that preceded it. The final scene was an absolute catastrophe. Theon is traitorous scum, we are supposed to feel badly for him? While Sansa is the one actually suffering. Pathetic. There is a lot of work to do in the next 4 episodes to come back from last nights disaster.

OSUgirl77

Original Poster
Worst. Episode. Ever.

Total garbage. So far, this has been the best season yet, but last night basically spoiled everything that preceded it. The final scene was an absolute catastrophe. Theon is traitorous scum, we are supposed to feel badly for him? While Sansa is the one actually suffering. Pathetic. There is a lot of work to do in the next 4 episodes to come back from last nights disaster.
The final scene was awful (it actually made me sick to my stomach), but I thought the rest of the episode was good. I like that they are finally digging deeper into Arya's storyline. I think the show is better when she's featured more prominently.

acishere

The final scene was awful (it actually made me sick to my stomach), but I thought the rest of the episode was good. I like that they are finally digging deeper into Arya's storyline. I think the show is better when she's featured more prominently.
That end scene really soured the rest of the episode in the short term. I was still mad about it 20 minutes into the Mad Men finale. They really should have chosen a different plot to end on to at least get the bad taste out of our mouths.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
The final scene was disturbing. Sadly that is how many women/girls around the world are still treated married off to whoever and forced to have sex with them. What's even more disturbing is the amount of people online saying since she never said "no" it's fine.

OSUgirl77

Original Poster
That end scene really soured the rest of the episode in the short term. I was still mad about it 20 minutes into the Mad Men finale. They really should have chosen a different plot to end on to at least get the bad taste out of our mouths.
The only thing that will make me feel at least a tiny bit better about that last scene is that it will be even sweeter when Ramsay finally dies a horrible, painful death. If he survives this season, I will be less than pleased....

acishere

The only thing that will make me feel at least a tiny bit better about that last scene is that it will be even sweeter when Ramsay finally dies a horrible, painful death. If he survives this season, I will be less than pleased....
I had my fill of Ramsey back in season 3 and he was doing those things to a character I don't even like. I don't need a reminder that he needs to die. I already prepare to cringe every time he appears on screen.

They just set Sansa's character growth back a couple seasons so they could give Theon a reason to finally rebel against his master.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Ok, I don't want to say any spoilers, but....without a certain person keeping another person in check...next episode could be VERY awesome!

OSUgirl77

Original Poster
Look at Sam gettin some action!

Theon and Ramsay really need to burn. I'm assuming Theon will redeem himself in some way, but it's too little too late for me. He needs to go.

That last scene almost made me as happy as the Purple Wedding...almost.

acishere

Can we please fast forward to that corkscrew being used?

Stannis' wife is going to do something horrible before this season is over and I hope Mellisandre burns for it.

And Cersei all I have to say to you is...

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I don't think you understand his character. Sure, Theon is a traitor, but Ramsey has tortured and shaped him to obey his every command, thus exhibiting similar aspects to PTSD, in which of course he'd tell the truth to Ramsey. He's afraid of more pain and torture, as well as having some type of Stockholm Syndrome.

If you need me to describe PTSD in detail, I will. I've studied it quite well.

Theon betrayed the Starks long before he became "Reek." In fact, his disgusting act of betrayal, directly led to his capture by the Bolton's. You'll excuse me if I don't feel bad for a guy who murdered the very people who helped raised him, and treated him as one of their own.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom